Pm me
    "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

E30

Originally posted by amiller07 View Post
      Pm me
      Pmed

Comment

quick update got to drive thru some mountains in the jim thorpe, pa area this past weekend i think it be a great area to try and have this event. right now im trying to gather funds and gauge how much it would cost to rent some place to have the event. along with vendor cost and entry costs. i need serious people that would like to be a part in organizing this and possibly have a meeting soon and look at locations.

Comment

I'll gladly contribute in whatever capacity is most helpful.

Agreed in that the Thorpe area is a good choice to start looking.
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

quick update got to drive thru some mountains in the jim thorpe, pa area this past weekend i think it be a great area to try and have this event. right now im trying to gather funds and gauge how much it would cost to rent some place to have the event. along with vendor cost and entry costs. i need serious people that would like to be a part in organizing this and possibly have a meeting soon and look at locations.

I was hiking at Lehigh Gorge in Jim Thorpe this weekend! Nice little area, would definitely be cool place for a meet. I'm in.

Originally posted by 2mAn
            The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

I'm in and have a few local e30 friends that don't fancy R3v too often. I'm an hour away from Jim Thorpe in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton/Poconos- Jim Thorpe is a good idea! I'll have to keep an ear out for local places around my way to help ya out.
              555Garage - Kingston, PA

'13 BMW e70 X5 35d
              '95 BMW e34 525i
              '92 BMW e30 325i S52 Vert (Quade the Vert)
              '92 Range Rover Classic
              '90 Range Rover Classic
              '89 BMW e30 325i Coupe (The DIRTY30)
              '81 VW MK1 Rabbit Caddy Diesel
              '76 Honda CB550K Cafe/Brat
              '67 Pontiac LeMans
              '24 Model T Depot Hack
              ....And a bunch of Motobecane, Puch, Garelli, Batavus and Honda 49cc-78cc Mopeds...

Comment

Id be interesting in going, Im about 2 hours away in Staten Island, NY
                would need a date and time to see what my work schedule is like

Comment

Just drove through that neck of the woods to and from the Spring Brodeo. As long as it's not raining I think it'll work. Wish I wasn't on a time crunch while traveling or would have tried to make it out to help scope out venues.
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

Comment

This needs to happen.......I'd come all the way from NC #roadtrip :-)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Looks like this is getting some interest. Who's in charge, what's happening, what can/do I need to do?? Let's get the ball rolling.
                      89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
                      99 540it
                      86 Volvo 240 wagon
                      99 Cherokee
                      13 Passat

Comment

I just came across this post and I like the idea... Might be a little short on time though for organizing an event of this size. Insurance is super expensive for these types of events if you haven't looked into that yet.

Regardless, I love the idea! My name is Jon Heller and I run NE30 with my buddy Sean. It's a New England based e30 enthusiast club. We've been in talks with the Boston Chapter of the BMW CCA about putting on an East Coast e30 picnic next year at Colt State Park in RI or possibly a more southern location.

I would be very interested in chatting and seeing what we could put together. We have 1486 memebers in our club so we can get the event in front of a large number of e30 owners specifically living in the Northern East Coast.

My email is Jon.heller88@gmail.com and my cell is (617) 372-6670 feel free to shoot me an email or give me a ring and we can chat sometime.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gart View Post
                          Looks like this is getting some interest. Who's in charge, what's happening, what can/do I need to do?? Let's get the ball rolling.

I'm trying to organize it. We need to find a venue that isn't just a parking lot I want it to be a relaxed setting. If anyone want to help pm me. I've been busy at work. But I drove through the Jim Thorpe area and I think we should Fonda place near there I want a few venders and possibly have a spot for used parts vendors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                            I just came across this post and I like the idea... Might be a little short on time though for organizing an event of this size. Insurance is super expensive for these types of events if you haven't looked into that yet.

Regardless, I love the idea! My name is Jon Heller and I run NE30 with my buddy Sean. It's a New England based e30 enthusiast club. We've been in talks with the Boston Chapter of the BMW CCA about putting on an East Coast e30 picnic next year at Colt State Park in RI or possibly a more southern location.

I would be very interested in chatting and seeing what we could put together. We have 1486 memebers in our club so we can get the event in front of a large number of e30 owners specifically living in the Northern East Coast.

My email is Jon.heller88@gmail.com and my cell is (617) 372-6670 feel free to shoot me an email or give me a ring and we can chat sometime.

That's awesome. I will be I touch very soon. I run the pae30 group on Facebook be only have a few hundred members but seem like less But we need to make this happen. I want to meet more people with the same passion of knowing the great history these cars have

Comment

That's awesome. I will be I touch very soon. I run the pae30 group on Facebook be only have a few hundred members but seem like less But we need to make this happen. I want to meet more people with the same passion of knowing the great history these cars have

Nice! I'm going to join the page and check it out!

I agree, it's great meeting like minded enthusiasts!

Shoot me an email and I'll make an intro to my partner Sean. Then I'll introduce you to the correct people within the Boston BMW CCA Chapter and we can start a planning email thread.

Do you happen to have contacts with the BMW CCA Chapter in your area?

Getting as many East Coast Chapters of the CCA involved as we can will ensure we have a successful event.
                              sigpic

Comment

Didnt even know there was a PA E30 group on facebook.... Just put in a request to join it. Im in a few a meet also. Got my car together and finally finished and would like to take it for a drive.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X