Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gart
    replied
    This place is tent, it's a national forest hence the free part. I just thought it could be a good location as its like 2.5 hours from DC and about 3 from me in Cleveland so it could draw more attendees. No matter what the outcome is I love this idea and hope it gets some traction.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Wolfe
    replied
    Tent camping or cabin camping?

Mr. Wolfe

Leave a comment:

• gart
    replied
    I would be in as long as the car is ready...maybe even if not. Not sure on everybody's take on this thought but I for one am always looking for a reason to go camping. There is a awesome spot right by the breezewood exit that's free. Just have to get a permit. Just a thought. Maybe some way to incorporate that for those that are interested. The abondoned pa turnpike runs right through the park, for hiking/biking and exporting tha abondoned tunnels.

Leave a comment:

• mjimport
    replied
    Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• amiller07
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckdizzle View Post
    the northwest hosts the E30Picnic and that draws an international crowd, I think a similar event on the east coast would do very well.

That's exactly what I was thinking and got the idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• chuckdizzle
    replied
    the northwest hosts the E30Picnic and that draws an international crowd, I think a similar event on the east coast would do very well.

Leave a comment:

• amiller07
    replied
    I happy to see this getting some attention. I think at this point I am really looking for a time/month everyone be happy with? Spring? Summer? Fall?

Leave a comment:

• JIMBOkye
    replied
    My car will be together soon, I'd certainly be interested.

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    I know the Carlisle import show has been getting better, maybe create a caravan before to it or after to somewhere for dinner.

Leave a comment:

• getouth
    replied
    I am really happy this suggestion was brought up, I would be all over this. Also Andy is a solid dude and an absolute asset to the community!

Leave a comment:

• stonea
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    Depends on how far I have to drive.

I usually dislike meets because this is usually how my experience goes: Drive 2 hours to hang out with the friends I started the drive with. So.. uh.. I guess I could have just stayed where I was. But maybe that's more commentary on my social skills than anything else.

:-P
    Same feeling here. Most meets I go to is me and my friends drive out together, stand in the parking lot together talking, and then end up going out to eat after and talk about the same stuff we were just talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Mike_z
    replied
    down!

Leave a comment:

• mjimport
    replied
    I'm in.
    The wellsboro area (PA Grand Canyon) is prime for cruising and photo ops.

Leave a comment:

• kyleconstantine
    replied
    I'm down for central PA. just got my e30 back up and running

Leave a comment:

• amiller07
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    Depends on how far I have to drive.

I usually dislike meets because this is usually how my experience goes: Drive 2 hours to hang out with the friends I started the drive with. So.. uh.. I guess I could have just stayed where I was. But maybe that's more commentary on my social skills than anything else.

:-P

That's why I'm taking ideas. Want this to be more than just a parking lot party. Maybe a 2-3 day thing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X