Philly meets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyz31 View Post

Honesty, in the last 5 times I have gone, I have surprisingly never seen another e30. Tons of bmws, new and old but I’m usually the only e30.
    I checked out the Malvern Wegman's C&C this past Saturday (8/24), and I was the only E30 there. Lots of newer BMW's (that all look the same to me), an E21 and a pair of 2002's. Since I was the newcomer, my E30 got a good amount of attention, which was nice.
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyz31 View Post

Honesty, in the last 5 times I have gone, I have surprisingly never seen another e30. Tons of bmws, new and old but I’m usually the only e30.
      that is the typical turnout. I was going to go on Saturday so bummer that i missed you. I will likely go this Saturday though. I would love for it to grow though. There is one in NOVA called Katie's cars and coffee that is the best i have ever seen. there are hundreds of cars every Saturday and the diversity in cars is the best part.

Comment

There's a Cars and Coffee up in Bethlehem PA that's usually big. There's also an E30 picnic this weekend that's 2ish hour from Philly.
        Originally posted by Melon
        Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

I'll be at east e30 picnic this weekend. Anyone else going?

Originally posted by 2mAn
          The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Working...
          X