Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philly meets?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Philly meets?

    In school down in Philly, are there any e30 specific or just normal car meets that occur regularly? im in the east falls area btw

    #2
    ive been looking for one myself. we should get one organized id be down to do something weekely or just invade another cars and coffee.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
      ive been looking for one myself. we should get one organized id be down to do something weekely or just invade another cars and coffee.

      would absolutely be down, I dont know really anyone in the Philly area with e30s

      Comment


        #4
        The Wegmans in Malvern has a pretty good cars and coffee on Saturday AMs. It would always be awesome to see more e30s out there.

        Comment


          #5
          soon as i get my e30 back on the road ill check that out.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
            ive been looking for one myself. we should get one organized id be down to do something weekely or just invade another cars and coffee.
            e30 specific meet would be neato

            Originally posted by 2mAn
            The BMW V6 is the best

            Comment


              #7
              Interested!
              sigpic

              1989 325is
              1992 525iT w/ S52 swap - SOLD

              Comment


                #8
                well theres 5 of us now lets make it happen

                Comment


                  #9
                  Anyone have a specific place they were thinking about? Theres a bunch of parking lots along kelly drive. Depending on time of day, those could be good spot.

                  Originally posted by 2mAn
                  The BMW V6 is the best

                  Comment


                    #10
                    X-Finity Live by the stadiums has a huge lot, could schedule on a non-event/game day.
                    sigpic

                    1989 325is
                    1992 525iT w/ S52 swap - SOLD

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by JIMBOkye View Post
                      X-Finity Live by the stadiums has a huge lot, could schedule on a non-event/game day.
                      I like the idea of that. Lets try to get figure out a date.

                      Originally posted by 2mAn
                      The BMW V6 is the best

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Count me in, we should make a GroupMe or something for the local e30 guys

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Joeyz31 View Post
                          The Wegmans in Malvern has a pretty good cars and coffee on Saturday AMs. It would always be awesome to see more e30s out there.
                          I live in Malvern, but have never gone. Are there normally e30s there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Alright all -- Ive made a groupme for anyone in the tristate area -- specifically Philly. You can win by following the link -> https://groupme.com/join_group/52566897/iZKNKbBh

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X