Philly meets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly meets?

In school down in Philly, are there any e30 specific or just normal car meets that occur regularly? im in the east falls area btw

ive been looking for one myself. we should get one organized id be down to do something weekely or just invade another cars and coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
      ive been looking for one myself. we should get one organized id be down to do something weekely or just invade another cars and coffee.

would absolutely be down, I dont know really anyone in the Philly area with e30s

Comment

The Wegmans in Malvern has a pretty good cars and coffee on Saturday AMs. It would always be awesome to see more e30s out there.

Comment

soon as i get my e30 back on the road ill check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
            e30 specific meet would be neato

Originally posted by 2mAn
            The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Interested!
              sigpic

1989 325is
              1992 525iT w/ S52 swap - SOLD

Comment

well theres 5 of us now lets make it happen

Comment

Anyone have a specific place they were thinking about? Theres a bunch of parking lots along kelly drive. Depending on time of day, those could be good spot.

The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

X-Finity Live by the stadiums has a huge lot, could schedule on a non-event/game day.
                    sigpic

1989 325is
                    1992 525iT w/ S52 swap - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by JIMBOkye View Post
                      X-Finity Live by the stadiums has a huge lot, could schedule on a non-event/game day.
                      I like the idea of that. Lets try to get figure out a date.

The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Count me in, we should make a GroupMe or something for the local e30 guys

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyz31 View Post
                          The Wegmans in Malvern has a pretty good cars and coffee on Saturday AMs. It would always be awesome to see more e30s out there.
                          I live in Malvern, but have never gone. Are there normally e30s there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright all -- Ive made a groupme for anyone in the tristate area -- specifically Philly. You can win by following the link -> https://groupme.com/join_group/52566897/iZKNKbBh

Comment

Originally posted by DJNikonn View Post
                              I live in Malvern, but have never gone. Are there normally e30s there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Honesty, in the last 5 times I have gone, I have surprisingly never seen another e30. Tons of bmws, new and old but I’m usually the only e30.

Comment

Working...
                              X