Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sampayne
    replied
    I'll be at east e30 picnic this weekend. Anyone else going?

Leave a comment:

• CMBusch
    replied
    There's a Cars and Coffee up in Bethlehem PA that's usually big. There's also an E30 picnic this weekend that's 2ish hour from Philly.

Leave a comment:

• Joeyz31
    replied
    Originally posted by Joeyz31 View Post

Honesty, in the last 5 times I have gone, I have surprisingly never seen another e30. Tons of bmws, new and old but I’m usually the only e30.
    that is the typical turnout. I was going to go on Saturday so bummer that i missed you. I will likely go this Saturday though. I would love for it to grow though. There is one in NOVA called Katie's cars and coffee that is the best i have ever seen. there are hundreds of cars every Saturday and the diversity in cars is the best part.

Leave a comment:

• Aleman
    replied

Honesty, in the last 5 times I have gone, I have surprisingly never seen another e30. Tons of bmws, new and old but I’m usually the only e30.
    I checked out the Malvern Wegman's C&C this past Saturday (8/24), and I was the only E30 there. Lots of newer BMW's (that all look the same to me), an E21 and a pair of 2002's. Since I was the newcomer, my E30 got a good amount of attention, which was nice.

Leave a comment:

• Joeyz31
    replied
    Originally posted by DJNikonn View Post
    I live in Malvern, but have never gone. Are there normally e30s there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Dawskip
    replied
    Alright all -- Ive made a groupme for anyone in the tristate area -- specifically Philly. You can win by following the link -> https://groupme.com/join_group/52566897/iZKNKbBh

Leave a comment:

• DJNikonn
    replied
    The Wegmans in Malvern has a pretty good cars and coffee on Saturday AMs. It would always be awesome to see more e30s out there.
    I live in Malvern, but have never gone. Are there normally e30s there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Dawskip
    replied
    Count me in, we should make a GroupMe or something for the local e30 guys

Leave a comment:

• sampayne
    replied
    Originally posted by JIMBOkye View Post
    X-Finity Live by the stadiums has a huge lot, could schedule on a non-event/game day.
    I like the idea of that. Lets try to get figure out a date.

Leave a comment:

• JIMBOkye
    replied
    X-Finity Live by the stadiums has a huge lot, could schedule on a non-event/game day.

Leave a comment:

• sampayne
    replied
    Anyone have a specific place they were thinking about? Theres a bunch of parking lots along kelly drive. Depending on time of day, those could be good spot.

Leave a comment:

• kyleconstantine
    replied
    well theres 5 of us now lets make it happen

Leave a comment:

• JIMBOkye
    replied
    Interested!

Leave a comment:

• sampayne
    replied
    Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
    ive been looking for one myself. we should get one organized id be down to do something weekely or just invade another cars and coffee.
    e30 specific meet would be neato

Leave a comment:

• kyleconstantine
    replied
    soon as i get my e30 back on the road ill check that out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X