Where are the vintage BMW meetups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the vintage BMW meetups?

I’m not sure if I’m out of the loop or what, but I can’t find a lot on whether there are ever meetups for vintage BMWs in the NYC area. I’d love to know any info anyone has and if there aren’t any, there should totally be one organized.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been wondering too! Happy to spearhead and organize one as long as the interest is available.

Originally posted by gonomo View Post
    I’m not sure if I’m out of the loop or what, but I can’t find a lot on whether there are ever meetups for vintage BMWs in the NYC area. I’d love to know any info anyone has and if there aren’t any, there should totally be one organized.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There was one in Saratoga NY but I don't know if they continue to hold it.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

They have the East E30 Picnic which is sometime around labor day. Unfortunately, it's usually held around southeastern PA which is a long drive for you. It's still a really great meet though! There's Oktoberfest but it's in Hershey. There's usually Bimmerfest at E-town in north jersey but it's mostly people with 335i's and beat E36's. Why not organize one? You can meet in a public park for a picnic and then go for a cruise.
        Originally posted by Melon
        Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

look into Guten Fest , July i think in Maplewood NJ should be a good time, Guten auto Service
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X