Wanted: Help prepping car for paint in Southern DE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Help prepping car for paint in Southern DE

This is a bit of an odd request, but we've got a pretty good community here so I figured I might as well ask. I've been working on my E30 for about a year, and it's finally time to paint it. The problem is, it's down at my parent's house, 3 hours away from where I live. I work full time and can only go down on the weekends to work on it.

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to meet me in Delaware and help strip, sand, and bodyfill the car in a weekend. Getting the first coat of primer laid would be a huge plus but I doubt that'll be possible.

I'd pay you of course, but we can work out the details once you have more info.

The car is located in ZIP 19973, Seaford DE. I have plenty of space to work indoors in a warehouse and should have all of the tools needed. Because of my time constraint, I'm willing to pay someone to help me make the most out of a day or weekend.

My goal was to have this car ready for H2Oi in September, and paint is basically the only thing I have left.
Working...
X