Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Socal 1987 325is 2 door 5 speed Black, Lots of upgrades/service - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Socal 1987 325is 2 door 5 speed Black, Lots of upgrades/service - No Longer Available

FS: Socal 1987 325is 2 door 5 speed Black, Lots of upgrades/service

$4500 obo

Just got it smogged and title in hand.

1987 325is 2 door 5-speed in black. 292k miles. Working odometer. I?m moving out of the E30 world and have been clearing out parts, cars, etc. The car is located in Glendora, CA 91741. I?ve had most of its work done at Offset Motorwerks by Mitchell.

Body: Some rust in various parts of the car. Carfax tells me the car came from New Jersey at some point. No major dings or dents. Paint chips and scuffs on the front apron. Right bumper corner was broken but fixable. I still have it.

Interior: One crack on the dash. Stereo was upgraded to a Bluetooth compatible Kenwood. I installed a Lukebox and a 4.1 channel amplifier in the trunk. I replaced the rear seat to the seat pass version to allow the sub to play into the cab. OBC is fully functional. All switches/windows work. A/C works and blows cold. Keyless entry.

Mechanical: Original m20b25. Original 5-speed manual transmission. Rear diff was replaced with less mileage. No leaks, Runs strong. Idle is a little rough when cold. ABS Went out recently. Passed smog.

I have kept complete records for all the work I?ve done on this car which include dates/mileage/shops/parts/etc. I can send you an excel spreadsheet that includes all records since I?ve owned the car. I have religiously followed all fluid replacement guidelines including coolant, motor oil, transmission oil intervals and valve adjustments.

Work Done (message me for complete list):
    2016: Fuel Filter, Battery, Fuel pumps (both), Timing Belt, Coolant, Heater core, Crank position sensor, Muffler mounts reinforced.
    2015: New Alternator, Oil Pan gasket, accessory belts,
    2014: Rear Wheel Bearings, Rebuilt rear end. AKG Poly Subframe, trailing arm and diff bushings. Replaced diff (Stock 3.73 LSD.) Rebuilt brake calipers (x4), Rebuilt driveshaft, guibo, shifter bushing, Selector shaft seal, transmission mounts, rear shock mounts, intake manifold gasket, front engine seals, new parking brake cables, New Radiator.
    2013: Odometer gears, oil cooler replacement with hoses
    2012: Front windshield and replaced windshield locking strips (black), New front control arms
    2011: New head gasket, A/C r134 retrofit with complete replacement of, expansion valve, condenser, blower fan, compressor, evaporator, aux fan blower fan resistor. Replaced fuel and brake hard lines

Upgrades:
    Euro bumpers
    Euro metal valance
    Euro tow hook extension
    Euro Grills
    M-Tech 1 front apron
    TSW Evo wheels 15? with Yokohama S-Drives
    Recaro LX-B seats with massive seat bracket adapters (These were NOS when I got them.
    Reinforced and powder coated front subframe with offset CAB.
    173 DME
    M50 injectors (Rebuilt and flow matched)
    Nardi deep corn steering wheel with hub, Matching Nardi shifter
    Ireland engineering short shifter
    B-xenon HID Retrofit with Morimoto mini projectors/ballasts mounted in Depo smileys.
    Pfeba spoiler
    AEM UEGO Wideband sensor/gauge.

I'll include the OEM floor mats, OEM Windshield cover, and fitted car cover.

List Date: 1/3/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Socal 1987 325is 2 door 5 speed Black, Lots of upgrades/service
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by EVillalonRN; 01-09-2017, 06:15 PM.
    My Transaction Feedback

Price drop
    My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Bump
      My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
      X