Changing the Motor Mounts on our E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the Motor Mounts on our E30

We just uploaded a new video on our YouTube channel. Check it out here and let us know what you think!
    We make videos about our cars. We have a 1987 325is, a 1991 318is, a 1970 Datsun 240Z, and a 1993 Mazda RX7

Check out our YouTube channel here to see updates and cool videos!

Follow us on Instagram or like us on Facebook: @hyomotoring

Good start. Just a observation the washers for the motor mounts should be on the top and bottom behind the nuts. Unless the washers are used as spacers for header clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by surebimmer View Post
      Good start. Just a observation the washers for the motor mounts should be on the top and bottom behind the nuts. Unless the washers are used as spacers for header clearance.
      Thank you! And good catch. We realized that when we put it together and saw that the mount wasn't entirely flush with the bracket. It didn't go into the car like that.

By the way, if all goes well, we'll be picking up another car this weekend. Also, there will be a video up pretty soon about our RX7. If you're interested in those, watch out for the upcoming videos!
      We make videos about our cars. We have a 1987 325is, a 1991 318is, a 1970 Datsun 240Z, and a 1993 Mazda RX7

Comment

You guys just need to speak a little louder. I subbed to check any future content, keep it up.
        First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

Originally posted by z28 View Post
          You guys just need to speak a little louder. I subbed to check any future content, keep it up.
          Thanks! We're looking into how we can get better audio for our videos. Btw, we just uploaded a new video! You can check it out here. It's not an E30 but I think you guys will still like it.
          Last edited by hyomotoring; 11-21-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

hi
            for your question regarding a new business startup , i suggest you please ask some other expert , or search on google ,
            i have no idea regarding this sorry for that
            --------------
            Java tutorial

Comment

Working...
            X