Eufonik Transaction Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eufonik Transaction Feedback

Thank you all who've purchased parts from me. I really appreciate your patience, given my work schedule, as I did my best to accommodate for you. Thank you for your business!

Instagram @prsvere88
    Transaction Feedback

Purchased several items in person from Eufonik. Great seller and nice guy!
    sigpic
    - '89 325is track beast
    - '91 318is daily corner carver

Comment

Awesome guy to do business with! Easy to communicate with and follows up on conversations to make sure the buyer is in the loop. He was true to his word and parts are as described/ pictured. Not only did Sannie give me a good deal, but also helped answer some questions I had about other e30 shinnanigans.

Hope to do business again and would recommend him to any r3v member.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Great seller! Thanks Sannie :pimp:

Comment

A real enthusiast. He is definitely out to help out a fellow enthusiast.

Thanks for the parts.

Comment

Sannie! Glad to have done plenty of business with you, and look forward to more business we'll be doing in the future!

A+ seller here. Buy with confidence!

My '87 Alpinweiß 325is Build Thread | Parts FS | Parts Wanted | Feedback

Comment

Seller is honest, laid back, helpful, and communicates (a rarity now-a-days) with his potential customers. THE best person I've ever bought parts off of on craigslist! Looking forward to the future business between us.

A++

Comment

Sold him my side skirts. A++ buyer. Really easy to work with straight forward and a cool guy in general.

Didn't realize you were filipino bro! I'm marrying into filipino =) I was just there last year for a month (def. going to retire there).

BTW my in-laws are reallly good friends with JB at JB Autoworks! so I'm happy to hear you use them as well. such a small world!

Comment

No complaints, only praises. Purchased a block from him, great guy and really easy to work with. Awesome 10/10 communication throughout the buying process, which was really appreciated with so many flakey people these days. Helpful throughout the whole process, took a couple hours to take out the engine and tranny, seller was a big help in getting this done swiftly.

Hope to do future business

Comment

Working...
                  X