e36 complete PnP turbo kit!!! obd1, 6262 t4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e36 complete PnP turbo kit!!! obd1, 6262 t4

Selling this for a local client. Only reason being is he started doing HPDE events and decided he wants to race once the cage was welded in, so we swapped in an N/A s50. Everything is in perfect working order, tune was done locally by NickG on his dyno. Made over 400 WHP on a conservative e85 tune, with the stock head gasket and ARP studs.

What it comes with:

Rapid Spool top mount manifold
    Precision 6262 t4 turbo
    Tial 44 MV-R WG
    BOV

All Welded AL TIG'd IC charge pipes
    Complete 3" TIG'd down pipe and full exhaust (with v-bands for easy service)
    413 ECU with NickG chip with matching blow through MAF, injectors, modified engine harness for the MAF
    All couplers
    All clamps
    Intercooler

Oil pan with drain bung
    Oil drain fittings/lines
    Oil supply fittings/lines (you will need a tee or adapter for engine as we kept it for the gauges)

I might be forgetting some things, but this is a true bolt-on kit. You could literally do this in your garage over the weekend, fill up with e85 and make 400whp (provided you have a decent clutch that will hold).

Also have a Greddy B-Spec boost controller that could be worked into the deal.

All parts were new as of May and June of 2017, only has MAYBE 1k miles on them. Held up well, and he actually hurt the m50 on a mis-shift during a track session (bent cyls #3 and #4 valves), in went the s50 in N/A form.

Asking price: $5000, willing to ship at buyers expense, don't hesitate to make reasonable offers.

Here is a very long thread that he made over at BF.c...

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Some pics of it here at the shop....

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180705_192337_HDR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	7253430

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180714_171247.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	7253431

Some pics stolen from his thread....

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Videos of it running...

Video of it being dyno'd at Nick's shop...

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Any questions feel free to ask. You can reach me here, the email in my sig,or even call the shop office 9547863100

Thanks for looking!

-John
    Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 08-01-2018, 08:08 AM.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

seen it in person.. very nice. Obviously, everyone knows john is a good seller. BUmp.

i still want details on how that brake kit was fit on that car. lol

Comment

seems legit. I want to boost my m54 so bad, this doesn’t help my temptations lol. GLWS

Comment

Bump.

Owner is willing to entertain offers!
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:

Comment

I would only need to change the IC piping to make this fit an e30 with an m54 correct?

Comment

SOLD!

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
            I would only need to change the IC piping to make this fit an e30 with an m54 correct?

No. The exhaust manifold would cause turbo to strut tower clearance issues.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:

Comment

Working...
            X