X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now in Stock: E30 Tuner Gauge Pods | Euwerks Engineering

Pre-Order Closed.

Product Description

Left Hand Drive (LHD) and Right Hand Drive(RHD) Available!

This pre-order is for an Euwerks Engineering rendition of the old tuner gauge pods that were once found on E30's back in the 80's. These gauge pods are of the highest quality! They are laser cut to precision from 0.060" cold rolled steel, and wrapped in OEM style automotive vinyl. The fit and finish of our Tuner Pods is superb and look very OEM in your interior. We are the manufacturer and sole distributor of these pods. These are made in the USA, right here in Pennsylvania. You will not find them anywhere else!

Just like the old tuner pods, depending on the depth of the gauges you use, you may have to modify the back end of your shifter console for proper fitment. See installation instructions below. Our gauge pods have been tested with VDO gauges only. Gauges not included.

Installation

As stated, modification to your shifter console may be necessary depending on the gauges you use.
    This is the case with VDO gauges. Check out our installation instructions.

Pre-Order

This time around, in order to produce another batch of these we will need close to 10 paid pre-orders. Production time will be about 4 weeks after all paid orders are in.

If you would like to pre-order one of our gauge pods, simply send payment to the paypal address below. Please specify the type of pod you are ordering "LHD or RHD."

Pods are now in stock.
    Price: $75 Shipped

PM for payment info.
    Last edited by bimma360; 05-08-2017, 04:25 PM.
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Bump... we've had a ton of pre-orders on ebay so far. I forgot to mention that the regular price on these is $55 and $70 respectively. I'll put up a pre-order deadline date when we get closer to shipping these out.
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

One of the favorite parts of my car. So OEM looking, especially with VDO gauges.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Awesome, just sent the money over. I have been waiting for RHD ones! I was just about to delete my stereo!
        '90 318is

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          One of the favorite parts of my car. So OEM looking, especially with VDO gauges.
          Glad you are still rockin it!

Originally posted by AusScare View Post
          Awesome, just sent the money over. I have been waiting for RHD ones! I was just about to delete my stereo!
          Got it! We've been getting a lot of requests for the RHD versions. Glad it worked out, its good to have music in the car sometimes haha.
          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

We are nearing the end of production on these, so with that said I am going to add a deadline to the Pre-Order discounted price. We'll start shipping these out as soon as we get them back and wrapped. Should ship out sometime next week at the earliest.

Pre-Order ends Sunday 11/09/14 @ 11:59pm.

E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Payment sent. Just need to decide on gauges!
              '86 Delphin 335i turbo -
              '88 Schwarz 325i -
              '94 w124 e420 -
              Turbo m30b35 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PimpinWalrus View Post
                Payment sent. Just need to decide on gauges!
                Thank you! If memory serves I believe we had the VDO vision series gauges pictured above. Also I personally found Summit Racing to be a good source for gauges (price wise).
                E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Hi. Do you still have RHD ones available?

Comment

I've wanted something like this since I got the e30...hmmm, tempted

Comment

Originally posted by jonnip View Post
                      Hi. Do you still have RHD ones available?
                      We do! Prices are posted in the original post. Don't forget to add $19 for international orders.

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                      I've wanted something like this since I got the e30...hmmm, tempted
                      We'll still have them available after the pre-order, they'll just go back to regular price of $55 +shipping.
                      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Hi there, i have placed an RHD order - can you please see my notes and send it to my Malaysian address and not the Australian one?

Transaction ID: 6X288544PY7120140

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jonnip View Post
                          Hi there, i have placed an RHD order - can you please see my notes and send it to my Malaysian address and not the Australian one?

Transaction ID: 6X288544PY7120140

Thanks
                          Got it, and saw your note. Thanks for the purchase!

With that said, the Pre-Order is now closed. The production run was wrapped up yesterday, and we will start shipping these out this week. Thanks everyone.
                          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Do you still make/sell these?
                            1988 M6 - The real project.
                            1993 325i Vert - Project/Weekender
                            2013 ATS 2.0T - DD
                            1997 740i - sold
                            1987 325is Turbo -sold
                            1991 325ix - Sold
                            1990 m50 325is - sold
                            1987 535is - sold

Comment