Euro Trim - Bremmen Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro Trim - Bremmen Parts

Does anyone have experience with this aftermarket Euro bumper trim set for sale at ECS Tuning? Wondering if the quality/fitment is any good..

E30 Euro Front Bumper Trim Set

I searched for the OEM part numbers (51111945908 and 51111945907) and most places are showing them as NLA unless you buy the whole kit (front + rear), and I only need the fronts.

Tischer does seem to have them in stock for ~ $65 a side, which ends up costing almost 3x as much as this ECS kit with shipping factored in.

Don't know, but subscribed hoping someone else knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

I hope they start making copies for the rear and the center strip as well. I don't want to drop $200 on the rear bumper trim alone
      P.O.S 1989 325is - aka Project Sh*tbox

Project Shitbox - Restomod and other stuff - soon to be 328is

Comment

I've had good luck with ECS tuning so far, probably wouldn't cost much to try and return if need be.
        You could be a guinea pig for the rest of the members interested ;)

Comment

I looked into Bremmen a while back, apparently they are a lot bigger in the VW and Audi community. I didn't see anything negative about them though.
          My Garage
          2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
          1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
          1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
          Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

I bought the front euro trim from ECS tuning about 2 months ago. I'd rate it 7/10

Fitment is OKAY, not great and OEM but it's pretty close. The plastic is slightly thicker so it doesn't fit perfect and you really have to press it in there will all your strength to get it to look half way decent. but for the price you can't really go wrong. All in all I'm happy with my purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Hooligan View Post
              I bought the front euro trim from ECS tuning about 2 months ago. I'd rate it 7/10

Fitment is OKAY, not great and OEM but it's pretty close. The plastic is slightly thicker so it doesn't fit perfect and you really have to press it in there will all your strength to get it to look half way decent. but for the price you can't really go wrong. All in all I'm happy with my purchase.
              Cool! Thanks for the feedback. Any photos you could share?

Comment

friend of mine put them onto his car.....def not OEM quality but i think the review above is on par with my rating......7/10.

The finish out of the box is raw plastic, so fortunately w/ trim paint it looked much better.

Fitment took some work to get to snap into the bumper flush....but still isn't 100% flush.

This replica is good for someone who is not trying to restore their E30 100% to factory specs (beater/daily driver).....and just wants euro trim at a significantly cheaper price.
                www.instagram.com/snwmble
                #snwmble

Current:
                '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Working...
                X