FS: Rotiform VCE-T w/Tires From CA Tuned's Miss Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Rotiform VCE-T w/Tires From CA Tuned's Miss Blue

For sale is a set of Rotiform VCE-T 3-piece wheels with tires. I purchased them a couple of years ago from CA Tuned. They were briefly featured on their Miss Blue e30 for Sema and are virtually new. According to CA Tuned, they "went on the trailer/show/and came back on the trailer. Barely any miles."

In the time I have owned them they have been stored inside and covered for all but one day, when I mounted them for fitment. My project has been put on the backburner so I've decided to part ways with the wheels.

Here are the specs:

Front – 16x8 et6
    Rear – 16x9.5 et13

Front tires are Nitto 205/40/r16. Rears are Yokohama 215/40/r16.

The wheels are basically mint. There is one very minor scuff on the lip of one rear wheel that is hardly noticeable (see photo). Otherwise I would venture to say they are perfect.

The price for the wheels with tires is $2,500 plus shipping from Las Vegas (89138). That's $500 less than I paid for them and obviously their condition has not changed. I would rather not sell the wheels and tires separately.

DM me for more photos. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files

Are these direct fit for E30 or is there a need for spacers and or center rings?

Comment

They are a direct fit, with some fender rolling. CA Tuned had them made for a bagged early model E30. They'll fit a late model, too, but it will require more pulling for the rears to fit.

Comment

Working...
      X