X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&R OE Sport springs - $50

I'm selling a set of H&R OE Sport spings that I took off my iX:

$50

These were installed by the PO to lower the car. For my driving I'm more interested in higher ground clearance, so I've replaced these with stock springs.

H&R part no. 50404-55

On an iX, these lower the car a lot. On a 2WD E30, they'll lower it a little.
    Dave
    '91 325iX

Originally posted by Dave_G View Post

$50

These were installed by the PO to lower the car. For my driving I'm more interested in higher ground clearance, so I've replaced these with stock springs.

H&R part no. 50404-55

PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_G View Post

$50

H&R part no. 50404-55

These came off an iX car? When searching the part number it says will not fit cabrio or ix vehicles, i’m confused..... are you or anyone sure they’ll fit a 2wd e30? If these will positively fit an 86 325e coupe, I’ll take them, please let me know and I’ll send you the PayPal. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SOLD -- H&R OE Sport springs - $50

Sold
        Dave
        '91 325iX

Comment

Working...
        X