Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Parts - 3.73LSD - IE Rear Exhaust - IE Shorty Headers - Bushings - Shift Knob +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Parts - 3.73LSD - IE Rear Exhaust - IE Shorty Headers - Bushings - Shift Knob +

Hey R3v, I have quite a few e30 parts that I am looking to sell. Some plans have changed, so some parts need to go.

3.73LSD - SOLD

IE Rear Exhaust "Catback" - SOLD

IE Shorty Headers - SOLD

Unknown Brand Headers + Merge Pipe - SOLD

Garagistic Riser Bushings 80a - SOLD

Garagistic 80a Differential Bushing 80a - SOLD

Condor Shorty Shift Knob - SOLD

That's it for now, but will probably be updated in time as I have quite a lot more parts that I am looking to unload. If you have any questions, PM me. I am located near Kingston NY 12401, and am willing to meet with any of the larger items within a certain distance. I am also willing to ship any of the smaller items for an additional charge.
    Last edited by Aikmanson; 05-25-2019, 04:35 AM.

I’ll take the the 3.73 and the ie shorty headers.

Comment

Will the chinesium headers clear the oil filter without flipping the filter boss?

I'm very interested if you ship them.

Comment

Originally posted by vehicular View Post
        Will the chinesium headers clear the oil filter without flipping the filter boss?

I'm very interested if you ship them.

Ill test it on my car today when I remove the IE shorty headers, as a few people are interested in those as well. All PMs replied to.

Comment

Im interested in the cat back and the unknown headers how much would they be shipped, thank you

Comment

Shift knob, subframe bushings and differential bushings are sold. I will update the OP.

To all that have inquired about shipping, I have some local people coming to check stuff out this weekend. If they flake, then I will look more into shipping. The catback would be a huge pain to ship due to its size, so just be aware it will be pricey.

Comment

3.73LSD sale pending.

Comment

Any new on cat back and headers,or it would be too expensive for shipping

Comment

Headers sold, both sets!

Comment

LSD still available?

Comment

Working...
                    X