Clear All

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
    *You're
    All of you are fucking wrong

*Theiyr're
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
      The grammariest of the grammar Nazi's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      *Nazis, apostrophes in plurals are punishable by 10 elaborate sexual insults from flyboyx. No exceptions.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

His sexual insults will not only hurt your feelings, but they will also give you a boner.
        Q

Comment

Technically the y is lower case... just sayin

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            His sexual insults will not only hurt your feelings, but they will also give you a boner.

You have me intrigued [emoji23]

*Nazis, apostrophes in plurals are punishable by 10 elaborate sexual insults from flyboyx. No exceptions.

SHIT I made it possessive...

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
            I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
              Technically the y is lower case... just sayin
              *sayin'

...Speaking of, what were we talking about in this thread again?
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

That the OP needs to post pics of his GF. LOL
                Estoguy
                1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
                  That the OP needs to post pics of his GF. LOL
                  Normally accurate, but I'm pretty sure there are laws in place against things like that at her (presumed) age. Was there confirmation of a gf anyway? E30s are definitely not female magnets, by the way. They're dude cars in the vast majority of cases. Need something "cute" or obviously expensive (read: Italian) for the "average" woman to notice.

Comment

Is this the official fuckboi roll call?

Sticky this if so.

I remember when the girls would make fun of me in high school for driving an old bmw and I would use my precision throwing arm to bombard their basic bitch faces with carrots. It was all in good fun.
                    I hope you're serious because my school serves carrots at lunch and they are a very common projectile throughout the halls

Comment

High School E30 owners

Whaaaaaat!? The little ones that come in the plastic bag that you squeeze between your thumb and the side of your index finger!?

Edit, I'm way serious. I was a sniper with those. One time I shot one in a girls mouth during lunch hahaha!!!

Q

Comment

Normally accurate, but I'm pretty sure there are laws in place against things like that at her (presumed) age. Was there confirmation of a gf anyway? E30s are definitely not female magnets, by the way. They're dude cars in the vast majority of cases. Need something "cute" or obviously expensive (read: Italian) for the "average" woman to notice.
                        Chill guys, they probably like them because they're different and "classic". No one in these parts cares that it's a BMW, everyone drive's their dad's infinity so an outdated (not my term) bimmer doesn't strike the gold diggers as fancy. Especially when a Porsche boxter is someone's form of transportation. To high school. I know.

Comment

Whaaaaaat!? The little ones that come in the plastic bag that you squeeze between your thumb and the side of your index finger!?

Edit, I'm way serious. I was a sniper with those. One time I shot one in a girls mouth during lunch hahaha!!!

No way! If you get the good carrots that are nice an firm, you can put them on a table and hit them with the bottom of your fist and they will sail away at an alarming rate. My table at lunch is a complete war zone haha

Comment

Your guy's highschools sound much much different than mine, not only have I never seen any carrot wars at my school. No one
                            except freshman stays there for lunch.

Comment

LOL if any girl was hit by a carrot at my school they would start shouting something about gender equality and a wage gap...no joke.

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                              I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

I picked up my e30 when I was a sophomore as my first car. I've learned a tremendous amount from it but you really have to treat the car with some respect as it can get you into a really bad situation if you're not careful, especially as a newer driver. I'm actually about to embark on an m52 swap as an independent study for an engineering credit. as for the high school girls liking e30's point, I'm not sure how true it is. Where I'm from everybody's dream car is a 4 door jeep wrangler with a body lift and neon lights.
                                84 325e, Saphirblau Metallic/Houndstooth Sport, OBD-2 M52B28/ zf320

Comment

Working...
                                X