"no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        ^1.6 or 1.8?

M40 1.8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

cool for tourings in usa !

ive got some touring bits avail if needed ?
          and got oem seat cloth
          :)

Comment

Originally posted by brutus View Post
            cool for tourings in usa !

ive got some touring bits avail if needed ?
            and got oem seat cloth
            :)

Pm me what you have

Comment

1990 320i Touring (Picked it up in 2010 - Warsaw, Poland)
              Diamondschwarz / Anthracite
              Approx. ???km Non-working odometer
              5 spd
              manual sunroof
              LSD: 3.73 (found LSD on CL in Sacto, took apart, shipped it in my suitcase, had my mechanic put it back together)
              Factory radio - not sure which year (Bought at Double02 Salvage in Hayward)

[IMG][/IMG]

Having owned this touring for 8 years now, I've swapped out the 2.0L dawg of a motor to a 2.7L Alpina clone motor with a 2.0L head. Custome straight pipe exhaust with a handmade muffler, it's loud and I love it. Replaced the suspension with Bilstein HDs, but should have gone for the Sports. Shipped over a new gas tank in 2015 as mine was super rusty and I couldn't find one in Europe. The touring is pretty much the way I want it now and although it's not perfect, it's perfect for what I use it for. I've taken my touring on 3 long tours all over Europe and beat the snot out it at the Nurburgring... on stock brakes. Not wise, I know. We didn't use the brakes that much due to still having another 1300 miles to go. I no longer live in Poland, but my touring does and will until I have somewhere else in Europe to store it. At the moment, I'm paying around $80 USD for indoor parking and as long as I'm living abroad it doesn't make sense for me to ship the car back to the West Coast. I will hold on to this touring as long as I can!
              1970 BMW 2002 w/M20b25
              1990 BMW 327 Touring

Comment

Originally posted by evanc View Post
                1990 320i Touring (Picked it up in 2010 - Warsaw, Poland)
                Diamondschwarz / Anthracite
                Approx. ???km Non-working odometer
                5 spd
                manual sunroof
                LSD: 3.73 (found LSD on CL in Sacto, took apart, shipped it in my suitcase, had my mechanic put it back together)
                Factory radio - not sure which year (Bought at Double02 Salvage in Hayward)

[IMG][/IMG]

Having owned this touring for 8 years now, I've swapped out the 2.0L dawg of a motor to a 2.7L Alpina clone motor with a 2.0L head. Custome straight pipe exhaust with a handmade muffler, it's loud and I love it. Replaced the suspension with Bilstein HDs, but should have gone for the Sports. Shipped over a new gas tank in 2015 as mine was super rusty and I couldn't find one in Europe. The touring is pretty much the way I want it now and although it's not perfect, it's perfect for what I use it for. I've taken my touring on 3 long tours all over Europe and beat the snot out it at the Nurburgring... on stock brakes. Not wise, I know. We didn't use the brakes that much due to still having another 1300 miles to go. I no longer live in Poland, but my touring does and will until I have somewhere else in Europe to store it. At the moment, I'm paying around $80 USD for indoor parking and as long as I'm living abroad it doesn't make sense for me to ship the car back to the West Coast. I will hold on to this touring as long as I can!
                Looks super awesome!

Comment

my crusty ixt. next up is some rust repair and dropping in a 3.1 stroker.
                  cars beep boop

Comment

My 89 325 rhd Currently swapping in a s52b32

Comment

Wow^^[emoji847][emoji847]

Drive Tastefully!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
                        Wow^^[emoji847][emoji847]

Drive Tastefully!

Well post your beautiful low mileage touring

Comment

Getting there. About 80% done.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X