Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
    Enjoy it for what it is, and let us know.
    This
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Getting moved into my shop. Took over lease from a couple friends. They got 1 more car to move out which is the 240z and then its just me and my cars with my buddies e46 m3 temporarily. Can see i got the 2002 back home and is in the back corner. I was standing about half way down the shop in the pic so I got much more room to play. Gonna get my took boxes moved in, buy a two post lift, tig welder, 60 gallon air compressor, welding table and other misc shop things and be able to build my cars. The floors need a good scrubbing though

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Highlight of my weekend: Fisting my car's engine bay shoulder deep, trying to force the hard piping back into place to reattach the coupler that blew off at the turbo. Shop didn't tighten it as much as they should have. Oh well, not gonna complain too much.
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Lady in BC Canada, gets angry at Tim Hortons staff, takes dump, then proceeds to throw it at the employees.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
            Lady in BC Canada, gets angry at Tim Hortons staff, takes dump, then proceeds to throw it at the employees.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uJsLc_1526456276
            seems reasonable
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

way more casual than I was expecting wow.
              1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

That’s my first step in any conflict resolution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                Q
                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                  way more casual than I was expecting wow.
                  that's how all our business transactions happen in Canada.

Comment

My e30 made the 2200 mile trek from Maryland to Montana! Couldn't be happier to have it back in my possession and running (although with a stock 2.5).

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

^ Nice! I always loved putting my old E30 through long distance stints. Always made me proud when I wrapped up the trip without issue.
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

[QUOTE=Reichart12;4896461 (although with a stock 2.5).[/QUOTE]

A stock 2.5 is great! those things just hum away on the highway.
                        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                        Q
                        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

2-2.5 hours between stops was ok. Stretching to 3+ hours between breaks became quite uncomfortable. Only problem came from the battery terminal coming unhooked the first day and me thinking my alternator died and didn't charge the battery. Was 7 hours into the trip at that point.

And yeah, the b25 is great. My first time driving one. Car started as a b27 and then I stroked a b25 to 2.9L but now back to a b25 for a bit.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Sometimes when it rains, it pours they say.

Last week, I did the 1 hour drive to our rental to mow the lawn. I was there for a couple hours when my wife called. Apparently the a/c stopped working at the house we live in. Ok, I dropped what I was doing and headed home thinking it probably needed a new capacitor or line contractor. Nope. Not the case. The compressor was drawing 140 amps and blowing the circuit breaker. The outside condensing unit was completely shot. I check out craigslist and offer up for a 4 ton r22 unit. I find a four year old Carrier about an hour away. I call, set up a time, buy it, drive an hour back home and set to work. Four hours later, we are pumping cool air at about 5 minutes to midnight. The whole shebang set us back about 500 bucks which is really cheap I know.

4 days ago, the guests in our Airbnb rental call to say there is water leaking from the ceiling in the house. I drive the hour down there to see what is up. Turns out one of the flexible lines to the water heater sprung a pinhole leak and was pissing water all over the insulation in the attic and dripping through the ceiling. Fuck! The immediate fix was simply to turn off the water and drive to Home Depot for a new flex line. The long term fix is to let it dry out so I can replace the Sheetrock on the ceiling and walls in the bedroom closet.

Two days ago, my wife is dropping off the grand baby at our daughters place when she calls to say the 2013 x1 overheated. I drive out to her and find the reservoir still full of fluid. We get it towed to our house for a hundred bucks. The next morning, my wife rents a car to get to work and I source an electric water pump, thermostat and associated parts from the stealership for 750 bucks. I could have gotten the parts cheaper from rock auto, but I would have had to wait 3 days. I spend the rest of the afternoon changing it out. This is a total pain in the ass shitty job by the way.

Today, after throwing a shitload of cash at that stupid car, “we” decide to trade it in on a new Honda Accord. How much upside down were we? Only 7800 bucks. Fuck new bmw’s. They can suck a gallon of shit out of my asshole.

Sorry for the rant.....carry on.....
                            Last edited by flyboyx; 05-23-2018, 04:45 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

^

I feel for Flyboy, dealing with a bunch of shit the last few weeks myself. Maybe in a little while I will be comfortable enough to share more details beyond the fact my wife called me on May 3rd, I had to fly home in the middle of a job on May 4th, and have been in Rochester MN since May 9th...........
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                Sometimes when it rains, it pours they say.

Last week, I did the 1 hour drive to our rental to mow the lawn. I was there for a couple hours when my wife called. Apparently the a/c stopped working at the house we live in. Ok, I dropped what I was doing and headed home thinking it probably needed a new capacitor or line contractor. Nope. Not the case. The compressor was drawing 140 amps and blowing the circuit breaker. The outside condensing unit was completely shot. I check out craigslist and offer up for a 4 ton r22 unit. I find a four year old Carrier about an hour away. I call, set up a time, buy it, drive an hour back home and set to work. Four hours later, we are pumping cool air at about 5 minutes to midnight. The whole shebang set us back about 500 bucks which is really cheap I know.

4 days ago, the guests in our Airbnb rental call to say there is water leaking from the ceiling in the house. I drive the hour down there to see what is up. Turns out one of the flexible lines to the water heater sprung a pinhole leak and was pissing water all over the insulation in the attic and dripping through the ceiling. Fuck! The immediate fix was simply to turn off the water and drive to Home Depot for a new flex line. The long term fix is to let it dry out so I can replace the Sheetrock on the ceiling and walls in the bedroom closet.

Two days ago, my wife is dropping off the grand baby at our daughters place when she calls to say the 2013 x1 overheated. I drive out to her and find the reservoir still full of fluid. We get it towed to our house for a hundred bucks. The next morning, my wife rents a car to get to work and I source an electric water pump, thermostat and associated parts from the stealership for 750 bucks. I could have gotten the parts cheaper from rock auto, but I would have had to wait 3 days. I spend the rest of the afternoon changing it out. This is a total pain in the ass shitty job by the way.

Today, after throwing a shitload of cash at that stupid car, “we” decide to trade it in on a new Honda Accord. How much upside down were we? Only 7800 bucks. Fuck new bmw’s. They can suck a gallon of shit out of my asshole.

Sorry for the rant.....carry on.....

Man you weren’t kidding you got shit on. Oddly enough the water pump you did was one of the easier ones cause its an N20. But the N20 is pile of shit sewing machine

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X