Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im looking to run fender flares that are 50mm wide in the front (2 inches) and 70mm wide in the rear (2.7 inches) and I was wondering what setup I should run in regards to spacers and tire size. I have 16x9 et15 borbet type a's all around and I'm maxed out on bc coilovers. I am looking to get my wheels as close to the edge of the flare as possible and fit as much tire that I can underneath. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rickaytan; 03-07-2018, 07:41 PM. Reason: Words
    sigpic

Comment

1989 E30 325i Sedan with lowering springs (40mm all around).

Thinking to get 16x8 +25 square setup.

Do I need to get the spacers or fender rolled?

And please recommend me the best tire setup for this wheel/offset set!

Thank you very much!

Comment

I have a post E30 with H&R Race springs, I want to mount 15x6 et35s, and I want to use 25mm spacers in the rears and 20mm in the front. Will I have issues? I don't want to roll fenders.

Thanks in advance.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by vtechnik View Post
          I have a post E30 with H&R Race springs, I want to mount 15x6 et35s, and I want to use 25mm spacers in the rears and 20mm in the front. Will I have issues? I don't want to roll fenders.

Thanks in advance.
          Depends on tire size but that should be fine.
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

hi. what to you think aboou work equips 05 in 16by 7.5 et 35 would look on a e30 coupe ? i´m thinking on buying a set and run with spacers in my e30.

Comment

BBS RS 070 & RS 138 - Center Bore Options & Tires Size Recommendations

newish to the forum. bad at being on here. Thanks for any and all advice.

What size tires do i need for these? i dont even know how to measure for to them..

3 are RS 070, CB 57
              1 is RS 138 CB 56.5
              CB is .5mm too small. suggestions?

Tire Size? Best options?
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking to do a nasieg/elcoy 5 lug BBK kit w/ e46 front hubs and e30 m3 rears. What is the ideal offset? I would really love to run without spacers. Is there a staggered setup that works?

Any chance I can run E38 Style 5's 16x8? I think its a et23 offset.
                Last edited by itsonlygeorge; 03-26-2018, 06:03 PM.
                sigpic
                1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Hi:

I just bought a set of BBS RX wheels, 4x100, 16x7 ET35 from another forum member. They came with hubcentric rings. When HE purchased them, they also came with 10 mm spacers which he ran in the rear only of his E30. That did not make sense to me. My E30 has H&R Sports, Billy Sports and E90 drop hats. I do not want to roll the fenders. I plan on running 205/50R16 tires. Do I need 15mm spacers on all four corners? That's what I'm thinking to get to ET20. Thanks. Swen.

Comment

Max tyre size

Hello,

Wondering if I still can get some feedback on this great thread.

I have a 320i 1986 2dr, stock fenders, H&R sport springs.
                    I also have 16 inch 7j Postert rims.

I'm looking for Yokohama AD08R tires. What will be the max width that will fit?

Comment

Anyone have pics of 235/45 on 16x8?

Curious what it would look like ass far as sidewall goes
                      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Looking for some help!

I have a late model e30 on H&R race springs with Bilsteins and I want to buy a set of 17s for it. Here are the specs:

Front: 17x8 et25
                        Reat 17x9 et20

I know I will most likely need to roll the fenders, which I am fine with (actually I was thinking flares) but I need the biggest possible tires in the back so I can put down the power. I dont want any stretch. I was thinking 235 front and 255 in the back but wanted to know if I will have any issues with strut or shock clearance.

Car is a S52 turbo runing on e85. Havent dynoed yet but I am shooting for 600whp.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Car: 86' 325i
                          Suspension: Bilstein sports and H&R super sport springs

Hi, I'm looking to get a new set of wheels for my e30, my question is if 16x8J wheels w/ an ET around 20ish will fit without rubbing(Fenders not rolled). Tires wouldn't be anything crazy, open to suggestions here. I like some poke but not to the point where I'll be rubbing. Thanks!

Comment

Car: 1988 325i convertible
                            Suspension: KW V3 coilovers
                            Wheel: BBS RS Reps 17x8.5 et15 all corners
                            Tire: 215/40/17 or possibly 225/40/17

Can someone confirm this will work without any rubbing? Do I need spacers??
                            TJ - Alpine 88' 325IC

sigpic

Comment

245/45/16 it is possible on the rear 16x9 et20 with z4 hubs.

Comment

Does anyone know if BMW Style 15 (16x7.5 et20) will clear e36 m3 brakes?
                                I know e38 style 5s can but can't find information on style 15s clearing (w/ or without spacers)

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X