Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
    Ever been to the arctic regions Sleeve or walked upon a glacier? There is some crazy shit happening up there that hasn't happened in thousands of years that go beyond the "natural cycles" of climate. We have measurable evidence of this. Make a trip to Greenland next summer and then let us know what you think about the Global Warming conspiracy.

And the little ice age never happened like that either...but it was all natural. The scare tactics make people like you open your checkbook. And Al Gore loves you for it.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

nope, and no one ever inhabited greenland before either
      except the receding glacier uncovered caves where people lived

herbie, did you know they used to grow grapes in northern england, where they cannot grow today?
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

^
        Yeah what was it 700 years ago england was much better known for their wine than the south of France

herbi

I live 20 mins form Glacier National park, Yes I have walked on glacier. I live near the poster child for retreating glaciers, remember.

What do you mean data to prove out side of normal cycles. What about weather cycles that run on 1000 year patterns or 10,000, 100,000, 5,000,0000 year cycles we have good data for 150 years, we only barely understand very very short run weather cycles. Fuck the "scientists" cant hardly tell you what the weather is going to do tomorrow, 10 hours before it happens WHY THE FUCK should I have any trust in what they say about whats going to happen 50 or a 100 or 1000 years from now

12,000 years ago most of the northern hemisphere was under a fucking mile of ICE. and 65 million years ago it was a tropical paradise that was much warmer than now.

Like I said its not like a city sized chunk of ice has never been floating around in the oceans before, just because people were not smart enough to document it or here period does not mean its a big deal or that it has not happened before or wont happen again in the future !!!!!
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-03-2011, 06:59 PM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

liberal hippies vs conservatives. Never gets old.
          We shouldn't concern ourselves with global warming as much as we do.
          Focus and solve on more immediate issues we can grasp. We cannot just bring huge climate change to a stop, especially when its cause is not 100% confirmed or known. Its such a long term and mysterious thing.
          E30 buildy things
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

^

thats the point most of us "conservatives" have been trying to get across for a decade or better.

Take care of this ball of dirt for the same reasons a dog does not shit where it eats, and lets use some common sense about it all.
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

People get carried away with technicalities and the use of certain facts just for the purpose of proving someone else wrong. Over-sensitivity and blame for petty issues need to be set aside so we can regain social civility. A lot of people need thicker skin or else no one will be comfortable with different people. Wait...im waaay off topic. Were we talking about global warming?
              E30 buildy things
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

^

I am kinda starting to like you

no homo

William Pitt-

Comment

here's another factoid
                  there are no accurate temp data before about 1875
                  its tree rings, glacial seafloor silt deposits, ice core etc
                  its all an estimate
                  just like mathematical models that predict doom and gloom
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I'll just leave this here from a previous thread. It's usually how we end these threads.

Can you please post the evidence? I'd love to read it. And by evidence, I don't mean a Breitbart editorial agreeing with a retired weatherman's opinion. I mean peer reviewed, scientific data, or article from a reputable scientific publication or source. Still waiting. Take your time.
                    sigpic

Comment

and herbi the same can be said to you. From sources that are not being funded by govts with an interest in AGW/Green shit as a means to redistribute things that dont belong to them. You know NON UN for a start, since they have admitted to the agenda a few times now

William Pitt-

Comment

^^^
                        fantasy land

faith definition
                        belief without evidence

cute quoting yourself herb
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                          liberal hippies vs conservatives. Never gets old.
                          We shouldn't concern ourselves with global warming as much as we do.
                          Focus and solve on more immediate issues we can grasp. We cannot just bring huge climate change to a stop, especially when its cause is not 100% confirmed or known. Its such a long term and mysterious thing.
                          1+

As I always say, who knows what the fuck is happening. At the end of the day we should still be trying to make our life's cleaner for the enviroment it can only do good.
                          sigpic

Comment

eh, there will be no end to the denial purely because of political implications, fear of the EPA getting dumber, etc.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                            If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

I'll just leave this here from a previous thread. It's usually how we end these threads.

You first, sucka.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                                eh, there will be no end to the denial purely because of political implications, fear of the EPA getting dumber, etc.
                                How much dumber can the epa get for starters ??? They have got some really stupid shit they have puleed out in the last couple of years

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X