Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap! This car must constantly be for sale and changing owners.

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

That car would need a lot to bring it fully back. Interior as well as paint.

Comment

yea that car looks worse every time I see it. And I dont agree with how he represents it as if it was built for him.

Comment

Purple People Eater

No much of a description, but saw this on Facebook Marketplace.

93 BMW 318 IS Touring with 126000 miles imported from Germany 🇩🇪 mechanically in excellent condition perfect interior no rips what so ever koni struts and H&R spring
          Attached Files

Comment

Too bad that color is straight pimp on that touring.

Comment

Seems like a reasonable price on that touring. Purple usually turns me off completely but I'll admit... I'd pull my best Shaft impression in that thing.
              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
              -----------------------------------------
              91 318is Turbo Sold
              87 325 Daily driver Sold
              06 4.8is X5
              06 Mtec X3
              05 4.4i X5 Sold
              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
              90 325i Sold
              97 328is Sold
              01 323ci Sold
              92 325i Sold
              83 528e Totaled
              98 328i Sold
              93 325i Sold

Comment

Don't think that 318is touring is a thing, maybe they mean that it had an M42 swap.

Comment

Nice, I'd drive that for sure, that color is great. A purple wagon with a cloth interior is pretty much my ideal E30. Id ditch the 4cyl immediately though, I didn't even keep it in my coupe so I wouldn't want it with a heavier car.

IG @turbovarg
                  '91 318is, M20 turbo
                  [CoTM: 4-18]
                  '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                  - updated 1-26

Comment

I'm loving the mtech interior

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk

Comment

that's a 316 design edition. it may have been titled as a 318 by whoever imported it into the states.
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        that's a 316 design edition. it may have been titled as a 318 by whoever imported it into the states.
                        As far as I am aware, you could get the design editions with the 1.8 M40, and an M20 as well.

Comment

I just can't get over the purple! I would need a fur dash cover, fuzzy dice, and gold rims.

Comment

This thing just makes me melt! As for the price? Look away. :puppy: I see they do offer financing though! ;D

1985 Porsche 911 Turbo Look 1 Owner-Red Sport Seats-M491- LOW MILES - $87500 (Miami)

1985 Porsche 911 Turbo look Widebody

Rare special wishes M491 Turbo Look with a bespoke red interior and sports seats, original bill of sale.
                            One of only 213 Carrera Turbo Look (M491) coupes built in 1985 and most likely the only one with a red/red color combination ever made.

This factory turbo look car was ordered with a special wishes bespoke full leather red interior with sports seats. The red full leather and red velour carpeting interior looks absolutely amazing and give the car an amazing personality and collector appeal because of its uniqueness and elegance.

The paintwork seems to be mostly original and the car feels and drives like a brand-new car.

This car is very well documented since the day of delivery, including the original Bill of Sale, lease agreement and service records. Owner's manual and tools are present with the car for the next care giver.

This is truly a rare opportunity to purchase a very rare car that will retain collector's appeal and value into the future.

Serious inquiries Call/text Eddie 786-377-4331 or Bernard 305-443-7626

Follow us on Instagram for live updates!

@rmcmiami

We also speak Deutsch and Español
                            Can Ship (Insured) Anywhere Worldwide if Needed.
                            Located in Miami, Florida 33126
                            Financing Available with Approved Credit
                            Trades Always Welcomed (UP or DOWN)

Comment

You guys are crazy if you don't like the designer purple e30 tourings.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Working...
                              X