inturisto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inturisto

Transaction was good, seller was honest and item(s) conditions was as stated.

Shipping was great, would buy again from : inturisto

(bought Cardinal headrest covers)

Purchased an MT1 spoiler from this seller as well. Honest, and everything delivered as per the sales advertisement.
    85 325e | 88 325i Cabrio | 90 M3 | 96 Porsche Carrera (993)

Comment

Purchased a Nardi wheel I'd never seen before from inturisto. He was prompt in communication even when I was worried because the shipping was taking so long from Europe. He answered me every time and when the wheel showed it was packaged safely and in beautiful condition. Great R3v member.

Comment

Would not hesitate to purchase from him again. Shipping takes a little longer since it came from overseas, but everything was packaged well and safe. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Great seller, quick replies and items were just as good as pictured, even better since pics never do it justice. Would buy from again in a heartbeat! As stated, can take a little longer since it's international, but worth the wait.

Thanks!
          1992 325I Convertible
          sigpic

Comment

Good seller!! Fast truthful and it was packaged very well! Thank you!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought an euro clock from him.

Great seller, quick shipping.

I would do business with him anytime.

-Jim
              E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

Bought parts from this seller, parts were exactly as described, communication was great, shipping from Europe was reasonable and overall an extremely smooth and honest transaction. I would not hesitate to do business again in the future. Good seller!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Good seller! Purchased purple door cards from him and arrived exactly as described and shipping from Europe was quicker than expected! Would do business again!

Comment

mtech 1 wheel

Purchased steering wheel from inturisto. It came as described, stitching is better than expected and it was packaged very well. Took a while to get here, but it is coming from around the globe. I could track the package and see when it cleared customs. Thanks inturisto!

Comment

Very reliable seller, you can buy with confidence.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Product arrived as expected and very well packaged. Would defintely buy again, shop with confidence!

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

I ordered a steering wheel from inturisto. Condition of the wheel was actually better than described. Shipping was reasonably fast (considering it came from overseas) and the seller provided tracking information. Would definitely purchase from again.

Comment

excellent seller — steering wheel as described, if not better. shipped timely from overseas with tracking and kept in communication. recommended and trusted.
                            '89 E30 Touring, '85 911 3.2 Coupe, '89 GB500, '96 XR400

Comment

Picked up a set of RS001's from this fine person.

Posted it asap. The packaging was very good and everything arrived perfect. They look better than the pics. Very keen to mount them up :)

Would highly recommend, and I'll be sure to buy another set of rims in the future!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X