PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
    This car has 20k on the motor, 99k on the body, upgraded axles and it's tuned at about 400hp right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Not saying that his is shit. Just speaking to the general theme of the subaru community.
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
      Not saying that his is shit. Just speaking to the general theme of the subaru community.

Make sure you get one with a built in vaporizer, it was a pretty common option, should be easy to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm looking at m60 swaps on YouTube and found a show series these guys do. Nate and Erv are in it. Erv is a dude that if i was with my kids, my hand would be on my gun acting like I'm pulling up my belt. Dude is creepy, he's hiding his 5 head with his hair. Hell it might be a 6 head.

It's called blockheads garage.

So these dudes play Minecraft online with my 9 year old. Awesome awesome name....

Comment

Anyone here ever have a bugeye wrx? I'm selling the 318is and I want something awd and sporty, and those seem to be in my price range right now.
          i've had 2 wrx's, the first one (05) i bought new and very good for the 2 years and 55k miles i had it. the second one was very used and terrible. i'll never own another subaru after the last one, unless it's a BRZ/FRS.

they're fast-ish but they are cheap shitmobiles.

they dont really handle that well, certainly not as good as bmws do. mcpherson's on all 4 corners is hardly ideal.

also if you get stuck doing the valve cover gaskets they are the single most annoying as fuck job i've ever done on any car ever.

sti's are miles better than a regular/modified wrx

Comment

Anybody have or know someone that has a catback for an E30 M42 they want to get rid of? Going to try and throw some more welds at it to keep it from leaking so badly, but I could go for a replacement at this point.

Comment

Anyone here ever have a bugeye wrx?

You millennials need to get a better way of asking stupid questions other then "Hey does anyone have......" I'm not your librarian, or your father. Do work, and research. It's half the fun. (not calling you out , but just messing with you ahrensNW ;)

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
              Dude is creepy, he's hiding his 5 head with his hair. Hell it might be a 6 head.
              You're kidding right??? It takes guts to put yourself on camera. So I'd give them a break.

Originally posted by Etfren View Post
              Anybody have or know someone.....
              There it is again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Yesterday was my best friends 4th memorial ride and party at his mom's house. Her neighbor that is crazy always comes over and makes for good entertainment, he's a nice dude but thinks there is a satellite the government setup just to watch his house to see when he leaves and cops break into his house at night to mess with his dreams.
                Anyways a couple guys and I are listening to his stories, and all the sudden he starts crying. Wtf here we go here's a 45 year old guy crying and I've been drinking, this isn't in my wheel house. I get up to walk away and he yells out I CUT MYSELF!!!!. This dude has slit his wrists before and I was unsure if he just did something to himself. I go and check on him and he said I did it a long time ago. This fucking nut case goes on to tell us all that after my buddy died he couldn't handle it and grabbed a knife, blender and an inverter and went to the ER parkinglot . He cut off his dick and balls and blended them so they couldn't sew them back on qnd ran into the ER. He broke down and cried on the ground for a good 15 minutes. My friends mom confirmed that he did do it a few days after my friend died. Fucking insane.
                He doesn't have any family to take care of him so he's a ward of the state, because he's unable to make rational thoughts

Comment

Yeah, my family's a little unstable, too...

t
                  now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Wtf did I just read?
                    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                    Originally posted by roguetoaster
                    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

What the fuck
                        Hank Ahrens
                        1984 Alpine Coupe
                        1978 911sc

Comment

what happened to this thread.

OT

hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Sooooo......I think I have talked myself out of this.....Was thinking about going full retard, putting a bid on this, flying down, get it running and drive home. I think I have decided against it though, Salvage title kinda killed it for me, I already got one salvage titled bucket. Too bad, I kinda want a vert, and this one doesn't look too bad.

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics lol
                            Banned toes?
                            Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

george... lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                                george... lol
                                Oh geesh, I hope he doesn't see this, he will probably come find me....
                                Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Working...
                                X