► APEX | Up to $200 OFF a set of APEX 17” ARC-8 4-Lug Wheels + Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,

There are just 12 days left before this deal ends, and we are just 13 members away from unlocking the maximum discount. If you have not yet submitted your official pledge, now is the time to do so! The sooner we reach our production requirement, the sooner we can get these wheels in your hands.

Fun Fact
    The most popular fitment for this deal is…. Both! After reviewing the interested data, we are currently dead even between the 17x8” ET25 and 17x8.5” ET20. If you would like to see both wheels go into production, be sure to spread the word to any Facebook groups, forums, or any friends who are interested. Please pass the word along.

Clean E30
    Our customer Adrian recently shared pictures of our 17x8” ET25 wheels in the Hyper Silver finish on his E30. For a car this clean, the ARC-8’s were a perfect match.

Remember, the Group Buy will be accepting new pledges up until 3/25 at 11:59 PM Pacific. Happy pledging!

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

Time is almost up.
      We are just five days away from this deal coming to a close and only need 5 more pledges to unlock the maximum discount of $200 off + free shipping. If you have not yet submitted your official pledge, now is the time to do so! The Group Buy will be accepting new pledges up until 3/25 at 11:59 PM Pacific, after that time the deal will be 100% closed. For anyone in the market for strong, lightweight and functional 17” wheels, this is an absolute no brainer.

Concave + E30
      Our customer Alexander recently shared pictures of our 17x8.5” ET20 wheels in the Hyper Silver finish on his E30. We love the aggressive stance of the concave design. Be sure to follow @aftermarketeverything and @oldbimmer for more amazing content of this E30.

Share this deal!
      The discount increases as more members pledge. If you’re an active participant in any Facebook Groups, Forums, or have friends who are interested, please pass the word along. With your help, this deal can become a success. This Group Buy closes at midnight, March 25th (Pacific).

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

Major Update - Maximum Discount Unlocked!

To supercharge this deal, we’re making a huge alteration that you’ll appreciate. At the current rate, the Group Buys is on track to easily hit the maximum discount. Instead of waiting for four more members to submit their pledge, we are proactively lowering the participation requirement for the top discount to just 35 members. This change means that the maximum discount of $200 off + free shipping* has officially been unlocked!

If you’re still on the fence, you should act now since the maximum discount is guaranteed. With four days left for other enthusiasts to join in on the savings, we encourage you to spread the word on the forums, or to any car buddies that may be interested in 17” ARC-8 4-Lug Wheels.

Remember, showing interest alone is not sufficient enough to get you on the deal. Take a few minutes and pledge now to get these wheels at a guaranteed $200 off + free shipping*.

The Group Buy will be accepting new pledges up until 3/25 at 11:59 PM Pacific. You don’t want to miss out!

Comment

I'm in for a set!

Comment

can't wait for next year's group buy
            Paynemw
            1986 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - Sold!
            the ebb and flow of 325is ownership - In RVA
            1988 BMW 535is - RIP but my dream BMW

Comment

Originally posted by paynemw View Post
              can't wait for next year's group buy
              You're not alone! I was hoping the 8.5 hyper silvers would be produced this year, but not enough people pledged. Maybe next year I'll get lucky
              "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

I’m selling a set of hyper black 8.5 if anyone is interested, brand new in box!

Comment

nice wheel but my e30 cant pull these wheels off.

Comment

Working...
                  X