Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean homeboy who has a thing for the Albina rail yard?

Yah, I'm kinda wondering whats going on with that. I'm wondering if he's related to the shop the next block over from Dynasport.

I've seen some cool stuff going in and out of that place, but not talked to anyone there..
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      You mean homeboy who has a thing for the Albina rail yard?

Yah, I'm kinda wondering whats going on with that. I'm wondering if he's related to the shop the next block over from Dynasport.

I've seen some cool stuff going in and out of that place, but not talked to anyone there..
      That would be Matt Crandall, formerly of Speed Sports, who now runs Avant Garde. Not who I am talking about.

I mean "vlad", AKA, Vladimir Kravets, who used to frequent this forum, with his penchant for slutty, transvestite looking women, pictured leaning in/on every car he had for sale. Probably slightly before your time :)

Anyway, the cars that the "rmontoni" fella puts out lately, remind me of cars Vlad used to do. Looked shiny, and decent from a quick glance, but don't look too hard...
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I still say bring back SonnyQ!

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
          Word to that. Hahaha.

Comment

Ahhh.... OK, I know which one you were meaning. Completely was thinking you meant the train pics. Yes, kinda suspicious of that as well.

The Vlad debacle was just as I was getting in to the r3v world. Think I caught it just before he was banned.

EDIT: I joined r3v the same month you did Austin.
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              Ahhh.... OK, I know which one you were meaning. Completely was thinking you meant the train pics. Yes, kinda suspicious of that as well.

The Vlad debacle was just as I was getting in to the r3v world. Think I caught it just before he was banned.

EDIT: I joined r3v the same month you did Austin.
              You may have joined the same time I did, but I bet I lurked a lot longer than you :)

I was a 15-16 year old kid with nothing to add, so I just lurked quietly. Now 25 with nothing to add. Nothing changes.

Comment

$22k for the swapped M3 vert tribute isn't too bad considering M3 verts are crazy money. Looks fairly clean as well and that's more important than the salvage title.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

So many e46 m3's on BAT. when will we start seeing e30's again?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                    So many e46 m3's on BAT. when will we start seeing e30's again?
                    today :)

Bid for the chance to own a 1987 BMW 325i 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #12,295.
                    Attached Files
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Ah, I love early model delphin sedans, maybe because I used to have one in that same spec :)
                      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                        [...]

There is a rep on S14.net where the seller wants $40k but that car is a totally different well documented one off build.
                        Isn't that the one that was car of the month here not long ago?

Comment

This is a very, very, very nice car. First owner lived in NE Portland, not all that far from me. I used to see the car around, fairly often.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            S50 swapped vert with M3 flares....

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-bmw-m3-27/
                            That car sold for 22k on a salvage title.... I need to make my e30 look like that and S5x swap it. Clean title too.. That'd give me a good start to buy a touring :devil:
                            1992 325i Convertible - "project"
                            1994 325is - Daily

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a 1989 BMW 325i Touring at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #11,665.

This touring sold for less... How? It's a clean title.. I'm now starting to believe that the world is flat..
                              1992 325i Convertible - "project"
                              1994 325is - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by DBShiznit View Post
                                That car sold for 22k on a salvage title.... I need to make my e30 look like that and S5x swap it. Clean title too.. That'd give me a good start to buy a touring :devil:
                                You could replicate that car for what it sold for. That was a good deal despite the title
                                Originally posted by blunttech
                                Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                                :shock:

Comment

Working...
                                X