• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chadthestampede

Item: Leather Shift Boot
    Condition: As described
    Payment: Paypal
    Shipping: USPS

Note: Bought it from him to help another e30 enthusiast and also for giving me good insight and research while I troubleshooted my overheating m30. Quick communication and lightning fast shipping. Would buy from again!

- E
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

I purchased a 173 ECU from Bob chadthestampede and he gave me an awesome deal, shipped super fast and was fast to respond to PMs. SUPER HAPPY with transaction. A++
    My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

bought a set of black iggee seat covers from this dude. fast shipping, excellent communication, good price! would def buy from again. thanks man!

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
      ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
      Originally posted by JakeP
      with a coathanger

Comment

Purchased a 1988 325i from this guy. Turns out he's a serial killer. When I asked about the Polaroids of his various victims that I found in the trunk, he hung up on me. About 30 minutes later, I was taking a shower and the curtain gets thrown open. He is standing there wearing a gimp suit and wielding a club. Next thing I remember is waking up in the back of a station wagon. Gagged and bound up in ropes and duct tape, I was unable to move or speak. We arrive somewhere and I'm thrown into a room where I am brutally molested by his cat. After the feline was finished with me, the guy drags me into his living room where he tells me that I will join the 'Chadthestampede Murder Victim Club' whether I like it or not. He then hikes me into some woods and throws me into a creek. I was able to slightly breathe for a few minutes and remove the ropes and cheapass Harbor Freight duct tape from my wrists. Soaking wet, I stole a car and drove home and had terrible cat nightmares that night.

3 out of 10. Probably wouldn't do business with him again.
        E30 buildy things
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

lololol

Originally posted by whysimon
          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

good prices, easy to work with, and fast shipping. would do business with him again.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X