Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick truck, and ae, buut too much bsin and what not in the video. I want to see more on the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      Sick truck, and ae, buut too much bsin and what not in the video. I want to see more on the truck.
      thats the best part of hoonigan features :D hhaa

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
        I kinda want it, but need to get an apartment with a garage first. (which might happen soon)
        It’s perfectly streetable. Runs and drives fun. I even did a relief mission up to the north bay wildfires with it; backseat and trunk full of food and supplies. I just don’t have anywhere to work on the minor annoyances, and i’m turning 40 this year, so i’ve decided on a 135i as a midlife crisis car.

Give me enough to cover a down payment so I don’t have to raid my bank account and it’s yours.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
          I think embedded youtube videos are broken on the forum now? idk....
          dont quote me, but I think when the site became secure, it killed the embeded links
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Anyone doing Trackmasters autox this Sat at Infineon? The first time I went, I got a ton of runs, then the 2nd time, very little seat time due to timing equipment. Has anyone been recently?

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
              It’s perfectly streetable. Runs and drives fun. I even did a relief mission up to the north bay wildfires with it; backseat and trunk full of food and supplies. I just don’t have anywhere to work on the minor annoyances, and i’m turning 40 this year, so i’ve decided on a 135i as a midlife crisis car.

Give me enough to cover a down payment so I don’t have to raid my bank account and it’s yours.
              135i's are dirt cheap now, that's a killer car for the money.

Now that the M2 is coming with a real engine, I may have to do the same, next year. My parents are getting divorced and my day will be moving in 2 years. That means no place to wrench on cars. The M2 feels a lot like an e30 but it still doesn't come in red, so i've been holding back. In the mean time, my e30 is unbelievably reliable and the new engine is nothing but re71r burnouts for days. Push it to understeer then step on the gas and let her 4 wheel hang loose.

Pants, that car+truck is the reason the world is going to hell :hitler:
              Power slides > drifting

Went to Dream Machines this past weekend, saw my friend Josh.
              YL7A6903 by Eric Berger, on Flickr
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Eric u trippin.

I was looking at e30s on Craigslist tonight and got sad. Prices are way up for decently clean e30s.

I gotta call Geico cuz this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless still trying to give me $1200 for my car. They’re fuckin trippin.

Comment

want to buy a 323i baur, spency? mine's for sale.

past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

want to buy a 323i baur, spency? mine's for sale.

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=422243
                    already? what happened?
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                      already? what happened?
                      i'm turning 40 this year and it's midlife crisis car time. shopping an N55 135i tomorrow.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

i'm turning 40 this year and it's midlife crisis car time. shopping an N55 135i tomorrow.
                        or not- they left the ad up but the car had already sold.

damnit.

welp, next candidate is an '06 WRX STi up in sacramento, and i'm visiting family up there next weekend.

someone buy the baur! it's an e30 targa! i'm only moving on because i want to build a 500hp car for the first time.
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

or not- they left the ad up but the car had already sold.

damnit.

welp, next candidate is an '06 WRX STi up in sacramento, and i'm visiting family up there next weekend.

someone buy the baur! it's an e30 targa! i'm only moving on because i want to build a 500hp car for the first time.
                          come hang out with me this week. lets talk cars, roll in mine and then make a call.

haste does dont become you.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

dude, you cannot legally build an e30 to the power goal i want in california. it's just not possible, and won't be until they someday go smog-exempt. any other state (other than NY), sure. but it doesn't look like i'm moving any time soon.

factory turbo cars- first off, you can throw a 91-octane tune on them right away, and it's a lot easier to sneak a similar-looking turbo past the smog guy than it is to get an S5* or V8 swap through the ref.
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

posting this here also:
                              well my e30 has sold guys, I'll be looking for another in a few months. Ideally, I'd like to get an early model coupe shell (I have an m52 ready to swap in) with decent paint and decent interior. If anyones got a car with a blown engine or no engine, let me know.
                              1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                                Any tips for making damaged clear coat look better? Have sections that are peeling and some that are white/oxidized.
                                Compound and polish, break off the peeling clear and polish the paint underneath, brush some clear coat along the edges to stop the peeling, and put a really strong sealant over the paint to protect it.
                                Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                135i's are dirt cheap now
                                Not really...they're still well over 10k for a decent coupe with a clean title. I wanted one instead of the e39 but they're twice the price. For a car 5 years newer that cost half as much new ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X