91 325ix RUST FREE! - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinkman94 View Post
    youre also in Ohio which isnt very convenient location to most major cities. dont get me wrong the car in the description and pics seems worth your price but i couldnt act on it sight unseen
    Very understandable, have had a few potential buyers consider coming out but distance does seem to be the limiting factor.

Comment

bump!

Comment

ix

Nice car GLWS. These are debatable points but it could be that younger buyers are turned off by the higher potential expenses of owing an IX as opposed to other E30's. Older buyers with the money are in search of perfection and are willing to pay for it. Not sure what the future holds for well maintained IX's. Owning one, I hope it's rosey.

Comment

Ix demands tend to shoot down in the winter, especially for clean cars because people don't want to ruin a perfect car. The perfect cars will sell quick come February/March
          sigpic1989 325i Cirrusblau Sedan-Sold
          1989 BMW 325ix-Sold
          1991 325ix-Sold
          1988 325iX-

Comment

ix

Never thought of it that way but it makes sense. Both my far less than perfect ix's were bought in advance of winter for obvious reasons.

Comment

Monday bump:)

Comment

Hey R3v, quick update. As seen in the original post the extra set of wheels sold and I need to sell the car relatively quickly due to low storage space this winter. I cannot and will not take 4,500 for the car because I have for more than that invested and know that the value of the car is there. That being said my original post was a few months ago and there have been a few issues since. The gas gauge has gone faulty, I replaced both fuel level senders and checked the grounding points on the gauge cluster, looked good so I'm assuming a bad ground. Secondly the car will need a bit of exhaust work. Both flanges which connect the cat to the muffler portion of the exhaust have snapped off, so the car has some noise to it. The muffler is a Remus muffler though and should still sound nice when it gets put back together, I simply don't have the funds or knowledge to do this myself at the moment as I just purchased an e92. Finally, the blower motor for the cabin fan has become temperamental and chooses to cut out sometimes. I would say it works 5 out of 7 days so it will need replaced in the future as well. There has been a lot of interest with the car, but mostly people asking about it who don't seem particularly interested. I love talking about the car but I need to get this thing sold! Someone pick her up and store her or even take her through the winter like I couldn't bear to do myself. Also will be posting a jack test videos and possibly take some better quality pictures. Thoughts? Thanks guys.

Comment

More pictures and some videos wouldn't hurt at all.

Cold start video would be very important IMO. iX boasts AWD, so will probably be driven in cold weather. Would want to know that the car starts without issue when its cold outside.

A little more effort into your ad will go a long way.

Hell, I am interested in this car, just not for your asking price.

GLWS
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Bump

Comment

Probably advertising it in several places would help too.
                      "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
                      -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

Originally posted by M_3_X View Post
                        Probably advertising it in several places would help too.
                        I have it listed on craigslist as well, not sure where else to advertise besides eBay and prefer to stay away from that if possible.

Holiday Bump!

Comment

You take a cold start video and copy the youtube link here on R3v?
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by NEOe30 View Post
                            I have it listed on craigslist as well, not sure where else to advertise besides eBay and prefer to stay away from that if possible.

Holiday Bump!
                            I have had good luck with cargurus in the near past, sold my 1989 VW Cabriolet there in 28 days. Also, if you are a BMWCCA member, you can post on their classifieds for free.
                            Last edited by M_3_X; 11-11-2016, 04:13 PM.
                            "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
                            -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

Bump for new and reorganized pics!

Comment

To the top

Comment

Working...
                                X