Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random parts

Hello all, I'm selling a few items that have been laying around for a while
    • Complete front and rear brake calipers and rotors with Hawk HP pads (recently rebuilt)
    • Unused M20 oil pan - $150
    • UUC Evo 3 short shift kit with shift carrier - $200
    • Unused Conti timing belt - $10
    • Used uncracked plastic rear bumper - $75

Shoot me a pm with any questions
    Last edited by flapaflog; 11-07-2017, 11:31 PM.
    '88 Brilliantrot 325is - sold
    '08 Alpinweiss M3 Coupe - sold
    '91 Sterling Silver 325i S50
    '98 Cosmos Schwarz M3 Coupe

Comment

R3V is a state a price and photos are highly encouraged or might even be mandatory now. Welcome to the site.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
        R3V is a state a price and photos are highly encouraged or might even be mandatory now. Welcome to the site.
        Updated with price and I'll try and get some photos tomorrow.
        Thanks!
        '88 Brilliantrot 325is - sold
        '08 Alpinweiss M3 Coupe - sold
        '91 Sterling Silver 325i S50
        '98 Cosmos Schwarz M3 Coupe

Comment

FS: polished 1/4 height hex caps for BBS
          I have two (2) sets of 1/4 height polished hex caps for sale. They are 72mm thread, and are for BBS wheels.

Set 1: brand new never used or even taken out of packaging. Only unwrapped one for photo. This set is $175 shipped to lower 48 states.

Set 2: 3 of the caps are brand new never installed, but one cap has some minor dings and scratches from being dropped (see photo) It can probably be re sanded and buffed to make perfect again. This set is $125 shipped to lower 48 states.

New They are $200 + shipping right now on BF website... my loss is your gain.

I no longer have the wheels so no need for them
          Attached Images
          Click image for larger version

Name:	051CBE81-8CC4-470F-90FA-02A1321D7917.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	7193399

Name:	71A1B7FF-C5FC-4704-9B5B-C332ED8ED720.jpg
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	7193400

Name:	0EB1E0F2-8C0E-4114-AAC4-8E94511B688E.jpg
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	7193401

Name:	5363E478-0679-4875-B2DE-F9BE484F47CD.jpg
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	7193402

Name:	F4FAA3CA-9AA0-42E4-87BE-D0FDD2E26053.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	7193403

Comment

Getrag 265/5 dogleg close ratio 5 speed 265 Getrag

FS: 265/5 Getrag

92K with M30 bell housing (no sensors)

Euro E24 - 1979

clean oil

pics of odometer

$2,750 OBO in New England
            Last edited by packratbimmer; 11-18-2017, 12:27 PM. Reason: info

Comment

I’ll be parting out an S50 soon, project going in a different direction. Let me know if anybody needs anything (other than intake manifold)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDel82 View Post
                FS: polished 1/4 height hex caps for BBS
                I have two (2) sets of 1/4 height polished hex caps for sale. They are 72mm thread, and are for BBS wheels.
                Check your box Dave

Comment

Hello,

I have a one of a kind E21 built by Steve Dinan in the early '80s. The car now has a turbo M30 "big six" out of a 1977 633csi.

I have owned the car for 6 years, I no longer have time to keep it up and make the improvements it needs, so unfortunately it is time to move on.

The car was refurbished by a gentleman named Ron Perry in Southern California. I purchased the car from him.

Good:

Very clean, good running car. Unique history and very rare. The car has been in California and briefly in Texas before my ownership, it is nearly completely rust free.

The car is running a Split Second Piggyback with a Ford MAF. This system integrates with the stock Bosch L jetronic. I have the software, and the current tune on my laptop. It runs 9psi of boost, no intercooler. The car originally had a water injection system, more power is certainly possible with an intercooler or water system.

Many extremely rare parts on the car. The front and rear sub structure has been engineered to handle the huge power increase. It is not simply an engine swap. Many of these modifications are unique to the car.

16" Hardy and Beck wheels.
                  3.64 LSD
                  Alpina Differential Cover.
                  Metal Fender Flares were constructed to cover the 225 45 16 tires.
                  5 speed manual transmission.
                  Custom gages installed by Dinan.
                  rare rear speaker box mounted on package shelf.
                  323i rear disc brakes
                  e28 front calipers and discs
                  Good original glass
                  Euro Hella H4 headlights
                  Euro Bumpers installed
                  Aluminum radiator sized for the larger engine
                  Oil Cooler
                  Recaro seats have been restored with a black leather and suede combination

Issues:

A few things that should be known about the car -

The engine was re sealed, but the gaskets around the timing chain in the front of the engine weep oil
                  Clutch is new, but chatters a bit on downshifts
                  Low beams do not function. I do not know the reason, I rarely drove the car at night so I didn't address the problem
                  The paint looks great, but is lacquer from 1980. Plenty of imperfections and a few garage dings. A few spots where the paint has worn through.
                  I replaced the electric cooling fan, it is capable of running a low and high speed, I have not connected the high speed. Car does not overheat, but it can get to the warm side in traffic during the summer.
                  I replaced the worn front tires maybe 100 miles ago, an alignment would probably be a good investment.
                  Odometer not functioning
                  The dash has a cap on it. It looks OK, but a refurbished dash would look amazing in this car.
                  Seats could use new straps.

I have owned several E21's, and this is the only one that has drawn attention from non-car people. It definitely has a presence. The driving experience is nothing like a stock E21, but it handles and performs impressively in its own way.

I am asking $16,500 for the car. You will find only a very few vintage BMW's like it. I will consider trades for something interesting but more modern and less collectible.

Thank you for looking at my ad

-Chad
                  Dinan guys vouch for it?

Comment

Hey there,

Looking for the following e36 parts:

3/2 Directional Control Valve - part # 13311740281 and
                    pressure regulator - part # 13531729319

Thanks!
                    -Filipe

Comment

Came across this very clean Bauer 323i

Comment

Nice indeed. Been up on Craig’s for a while. How have you been? Tried texting you but, you must have a new number. Your pm box is full. I have a question for you on a euro car I picked up.

Comment

Ok who’s got a parts car ? I just picked up a new shell and I need some early model specific stuff .

Igintion lock and keys . I will take a whole column if anyone has one with everything attached.

Diving board bumpers and trim and crap. 84-87 specific I don’t think 88 will fit ? Although I can try ?

Early model front valence

I need a bunch of little shit if anyone has a parts car that would be neat

Thanks !!!

I also have a 3.73 LSD, a brilkaintrot sunroof panel , and a plastic rear bumper I’d be willing to part with . Eventually I’ll be parting out my late model shell. Or selling the shell whole.
                          1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                          1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                          1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                          1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Anybody have an E34 oil pan? Needing one for S52 swap in the spring

Comment

Price drop to 700 picked up in greater Hartford, CT

Selling the wheels on my car.. doing autox this year and found some 15" ultraleggeras! These are Kerscher Carmona size 16x7.5 et20 and 16x9 et15 powder coated gray. Condition is a solid 8.5/10. These are an old school German wheel styled like a Borbet type A but just a bit different. Kerschers use an insert plates that fit 4x100 and 5x120. You can also buy 5x100 plates, but I don't have them. They fit all bmw's except e39 (because it has a weird hub size) and they come with hubcentric adapters to fit an e30.

The tires on them are Firestone Firehawk indy 500 (rebranded Potenza RE-003) 205-55 in the front and 225-50 in the back. A little big for an e30 but I wanted 225's in the rear and beefy tires are making a come back anyway. I rolled my fenders in the back to fit them. Tires have one season and are plenty grippy.

Last edited by Das Delfin; 03-13-2018, 08:35 PM.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
                                Ok who’s got a parts car ? I just picked up a new shell and I need some early model specific stuff .

Igintion lock and keys . I will take a whole column if anyone has one with everything attached.

Diving board bumpers and trim and crap. 84-87 specific I don’t think 88 will fit ? Although I can try ?

Early model front valence

I need a bunch of little shit if anyone has a parts car that would be neat

Thanks !!!

I also have a 3.73 LSD, a brilkaintrot sunroof panel , and a plastic rear bumper I’d be willing to part with . Eventually I’ll be parting out my late model shell. Or selling the shell whole.
                                Happen to have any good floor pans/ transmission mount slot?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Working...
                                X