That it costs about $1,000.00 a gallon.

You do have the best paint I’ve ever seen on any BMW

Comment

Thanks,

This guy has some perfect paint.
        I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
          I love going to WGI but as Im sure you know, the track and amenities are not up to the F1 standard which is why they will never get a GP. Now about Miami, I really don't want a street circuit there. Definitely not if they remove the race in Austin and it's just not right for two US GP despite some rumor about it.
          Yeah, I know, our tracks are not generally suitable for the fancy series, but I really, really want to see three F1 cars crammed in where you can only really fit two. Heck, even NASCAR road raced at WGI.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I didn’t want my car to smell so I quit smoking , flyboy helped me replace the habit with sliders. I like them but not as much as my M10 powered E30. my near perfect weight distribution is soon to be ruined, and because of that the build thread will be updated for some suspension fun. Great!

Anyone else have a soft spot for White Castle burgers or any other childhood food?

Last edited by Sonny; 05-14-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

At age 6 I use to always sneak in my moms pantry and shove a scoop of sugar in my mouth. I would do this daily and she would always move around the sugar and try to hide it. Eventually my mom got tired of it so she told me that I’m wasting my time eating sugar and there’s something even better.

Pulls out a shiny bottle of vanilla extract and tells me to smell it. Now there is no need to explain how heavenly it smells,

She tells me I cannot just have one drop of it if she opens it and I would need to drink the whole bottle because it can’t be opened and stay open it’ll attract super ants.
              I poured me a nice cup and straight into my mouth.

I have never thrown up so much , ever.
              Last edited by Sonny; 05-14-2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

you are doing it again man. take a chill please.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                  you are doing it again man. take a chill please.

No,

We did it.

We’re making R3V greater!

Comment

that is not what you are doing. trust me. you are making it stupid again.

as i said, please chill out and stop annoying the hell out of everyone.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Hey everyone. Should I close my account and leave you all alone? Honestly I’m contempt and happy with my E30 , I’ve learned everything that I can from you all and love this community forever :)
                      I love the atmosphere here honestly and the happy mood I get logging off.
                      But honestly I feel as thought everytime flyboyx gets upset about anything on the internet because he logs on with a frown due to some life problems he won’t ask anyone to help with, so he tries to toughen up like a big fly boy and push through, but he can’t and has to stay angry at everything to show his own self that’s he is an alpha male and has everything in control.

But we all have our own life problems don’t we and can separate them from our mentality while having fun and not take it out on everyone and look like a selfish prick, right?

it might not be true flyboyx but that what it feels like, be happy man , the internet is the internet!
                      Last edited by Sonny; 05-14-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

I was never addicted to sugar, as a kid or even an adult.
                        My vice was fat. Literally....

At the dinner table my older bro's used to pin me down to my seat or else I'd leap across the table and grab as much room temp butter from the butter dish I could fit in my 3 year old hand. Then I'd shove it in my mouth before anyone could get it away from me. They'd all cringe at the thought of it...I loved it.

To this day I still eat copious amounts of fat (mostly from non-dairy sources). Such as nut butters, coconut oil, fish oil etc. The strange thing is I have always had dry skin. Even as a kid I practically bathed in lotions and body butters daily.
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                          I was never addicted to sugar, as a kid or even an adult.
                          My vice was fat. Literally....

At the dinner table my older bro's used to pin me down to my seat or else I'd leap across the table and grab as much room temp butter from the butter dish I could fit in my 3 year old hand. Then I'd shove it in my mouth before anyone could get it away from me. They'd all cringe at the thought of it...I loved it.

To this day I still eat copious amounts of fat (mostly from non-dairy sources). Such as nut butters, coconut oil, fish oil etc. The strange thing is I have always had dry skin. Even as a kid I practically bathed in lotions and body butters daily.

I hope you know what kerrygold is.

I eat a pound of it every 3 days.

I mix about 2 tablespoons in my coffee daily.

Serious, look up bulletproof coffee if anyone is interested. It’s intense.

Ever seen the movie limitless? That’s what I feel every since I started it

Comment

sonny do u play fortnight or minecraft i'm just trying to figure out how old you are.
                            maybe those games are sorta old too now.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              sonny do u play fortnight or minecraft i'm just trying to figure out how old you are.
                              maybe those games are sorta old too now.
                              This is what makes R3V special

Comment

i guess. i will say u r 38.

Comment

Working...
                                X