Late model smoked turn signal lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late model smoked turn signal lens

Who sells these now? Not looking for the cheap looking DEPO ones. Think they was made by Kopi and they did have a removable amber insert. I looked on Abraham Motorsports page but none was listed. That's where I got my last pair from but fear that they may not be made anymore.

Also add that late model lenses are the same as the early chrome euro bumper ones. So that may help with the search too.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

I was looking for these a few months back as well, my research also came up empty. There was a forum member that offered them with the Depo smileys and other after market items.
    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Seen some on Ebay that is just the smoked lens. Although they look really black.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

not too much help... but last I bought these was 2015 from Abrahams. "Kopi" knockoff brand.. they will work but not as high quality as MHW of back in the day.

Comment

I reached out to Abrahams, if you send them an email they’ll give you an invoice. Their website says they’re out of stock for whatever reason. And I agree, they’re the next best thing to the original aftermarket but they crack easily AF.
          sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
          1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
          1991 318is - Sold
          1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Smoked tails - lenses only?

I had a set of these late model smoked lights, just the lenses. The tint was very even, looked black but was deep red when lighted.

I can dig them out - if you want to see them, I'll take pics. I may have a set of back covers with lamps I can install to show the visual effect.

Andy
            Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
            Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
            Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
            Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Comment

OEM Number (for comparison purposes): 63131386011 ZKW. Not compatible with E28, E30 with diving board bumpers or E30 M3. Compatibility: Late model BMW E30 models with plastic bumpers.

ZKW

Comment

Was going to post the same thing. I ordered a set yesterday.
                1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Working...
                X