North DFW - or Denton TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North DFW - or Denton TX

Any regular meet ups going on guys? Cars and Coffee is cool, but a freaking zoo... just curious if there's a group getting together lower key!

Lmk if you hear anything, I'm in Fort Worth

Comment

Will do, I've got a bach party to hit during cars and coffee, but should make the may 1.

Comment

The Plano one AFAIK is the same. If youhaven't heard, starting in april, the fort Worth one is moving to the 3rd Saturday of the month and will be at tx motor Speedway now

Comment

Had not heard that.. it's Fort Worth Cars and Coffee? Cool, the speedway isn't far at all.

Comment

There is Plano C&C and Ft Worth C&C. the Plano one is the first Saturday of the month at Classic BMW off DNT and Spring Creek, The Ft.W is 3rd Saturday of the month at TMS (I think starting in May). Ill head out to the Plano one sometimes. I'm in East Plano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Nah it moves this month. April 16th will be texas motor speedway for ft worth c&c. I'll be there with my hailed on car :hitler:

Comment

That is if this 80% chance of rain doesn't go away... Bad wind storm last night in denton

Comment

I won't make it to this one. I had an oil leak bothering the hell out of me so I dropped the subframe etc etc etc. May be front crank seal - parts are on order, won't have it all back together until after the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by diesekte View Post
                    I won't make it to this one. I had an oil leak bothering the hell out of me so I dropped the subframe etc etc etc. May be front crank seal - parts are on order, won't have it all back together until after the weekend.
                    My car is hard parked in my shop in Oklahoma, so I won't be going to any meets in it. But I may make it out to C&C Plano in the M or the Camaro next month, if you wanna roll out to that one. Shoot me a text, got a new phone and lost your number.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by flyboyx
                    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                    Originally posted by Northern
                    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Ft Worth cars and coffee was a smaller first showing, but the weather certainly didn't help bring in the people. Hopefully next time it's more full. The parking lot and venue sure were easier to get in and out of tho!

Comment

I've never been to the Fort Worth one. I go to the Plano one on occasions. Decent showing there, even a couple of e30s. I always get there late and don't park in the lot

Comment

Are there ever any meets in mid cities? Or at least any meets that aren't cars and coffee?

Comment

Is there any cars and coffee this Saturday at TMS
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, every 3rd Saturday, TMS

Comment

Working...
                              X