Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to: 325iX skirts and flares on a vert...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pics please.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Very nice I like the job.

Comment

subbed... looking for options as well... good work man, would like to see more pics if you can
        sigpic
        Streetable poly mounts, trans mounts are here!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=streetable
        '94 318i
        '07 335i
        '11 X5
        '89 325ic m30b35

Comment

Here's one. I don't know why, but my computer is real pissy about uploading pics.
          Attached Files
          Originally posted by Andy.B
          Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
          1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
          ~~~~~~~~~~
          I was born on 3/25…
          ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

The gap between the front flare piece and the running board needs to be adjusted, and I need to get the trim figured out. Thanks for the kind words.
            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
            ~~~~~~~~~~
            I was born on 3/25…
            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

i know this was a while ago but thanks for posting this. Question tho the stock black trim on the cabrios isnt removable by any means huh? i hate it and ive been dying looking for options. only ones ive found that i like are your mod and the mtech door pods but theyre $653,000 a piece lol thanks for the inspiration bruddah!
              sigpicIF YOU THINK LIFE IS PASSING YOU BY....DOWNSHIFT

Comment

Are you talking about the trim in the middle of the doors? It's removable. I think there's a plastic nut on the inside of the door visible when the door is open.

Or are you talking about the rocker?
                ~~~~~~~~~~
                I was born on 3/25…
                ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

He is talking about the rockers.
                  Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

crap i forgot i posted on this thread, but im talking about the rockers i hate em!
                    sigpicIF YOU THINK LIFE IS PASSING YOU BY....DOWNSHIFT

Comment

Reviving a long-dead thread here but I'm wondering if anyone else has done this with a cabrio recently? I have a feeling it looks pretty slick if done right...

Comment

Working...
                      X