Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Created a New Youtube Massive E30 content and more to come.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscribed!
    sigpic84 325e

Comment

Keep the content coming. You have my full support. Willing to donate to the cause, I have a few parts left over from previous builds. I want to see this take off.
      sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Sub'd Great start.

Comment

Thank you so much. Let me know if there is a video you guys want to to cover or share. I am always trying to get my Subscribers up so if you know any vintage BMW poeple let them know I am doing this. I am thinking about covering my E39 M5 Alpine White in black purchase and story. What do you guys think?
          1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
          5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

Just wanted to let you know that the cluster tab preorder is open and here is the video walkthrough.

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=428159
            1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
            5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

Great videos - keep them going!

Comment

Originally posted by BMW_TUNER View Post
                Thank you so much. Let me know if there is a video you guys want to to cover or share. I am always trying to get my Subscribers up so if you know any vintage BMW poeple let them know I am doing this. I am thinking about covering my E39 M5 Alpine White in black purchase and story. What do you guys think?
                Definitely interested in learning more about how you mounted those subs behind the rear coupe "door" cards

Comment

Working...
                X