Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elysian View Post
    July 1st, 1982.

Ummmm still circumstantial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      Ummmm still circumstantial

You're kidding, right?

She just happens to name the names of people Kavanaugh partied with, before the calendar was released, when Kavanaugh claims he doesn't know her? Circumstantial my ass.

I got it, it was all Bart O'Kavanaugh

Comment

You're kidding, right?

She just happens to name the names of people Kavanaugh partied with, before the calendar was released, when Kavanaugh claims he doesn't know her? Circumstantial my ass.

Does that conclusively prove his guilt?

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Does that conclusively prove his guilt?

Sure casts some doubt. Is he on trial yet?

And again, he's still lying his ass off under oath. Devils Triangle a drinking game? Boofing means farting? My ass, pun intended. He lies about small things, he lies about big things, the guy just plain lies.

Comment

Sure casts some doubt. Is he on trial yet?

And again, he's still lying his ass off under oath. Devils Triangle a drinking game? Boofing means farting? My ass, pun intended. He lies about small things, he lies about big things, the guy just plain lies.
            It seems like you want him to be guilty for other reasons outside of the presented evidence, because you and I know that based on her testimony that there is no way in hell you can prove that Brett was the assaulter.

Comment

I would hope that regardless of ones feelings towards BK and this particular case everyone would reject the idiocy of “believe all women” there is some serious exposure of idiocy in this movement.

Comment

it's curious why anyone thinks this lady is credible. Supposed witnesses do not support her story and in fact support Kavanaugh.

She can't get the year correct, can't remember what age she was, cannot remember specifics about the attack, on and on. Yet her word is good enough to destroy a guy's life.

She'd be laughed out of court if she ever got that far.

BTW - i asked my wife if anything like this had happened to ehr, and to my surprise, because she had never told me, it had. About the same age, two guys etc. She remembers every detail, vividly. And their names. Ford apparently cannot remember last week.

here you go
                The prosecutor who questioned Christine Blasey Ford about her allegations against Kavanaugh released a memo detailing inconsistencies in her story.
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

This whole fiasco has really shed some light on how ridiculous people are and to be quite frank, how delusional people can be....

For all you men out there that blindly support this accusation, you're literally supporting a movement that is creating a dangerous social climate for men.

Just being accused of sexual assault will ruin your life, regardless if it is true or not... An accusation of this nature should be taken seriously, and believing that BK was the assaulter based on what we know is plain stupid.

Comment

Hilarious how many of you are still caught up in the allegations from Ford when thats not even whats cooking him.

Its that he lies about everything.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Another day, another Kavanaugh lie. He told the Judiciary Committee, under oath, that he first heard of the Ramirez allegations in the New Yorker article. That was a lie, he was already working behind the scenes to refute them before they went public.

Comment

It seems like you want him to be guilty for other reasons outside of the presented evidence, because you and I know that based on her testimony that there is no way in hell you can prove that Brett was the assaulter.
                        True, I've already outlined the lies that disqualify him from the SCOTUS, without even touching on the ever piling allegations (we're up to 6 now). I'm glad you picked up on that.

edit: Swetnick is doing an interview now, she claimed she contacted the Montgomery County Police about these parties, the officer is dead and it could take a month to get the Montgomery County record of the call.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          Hilarious how many of you are still caught up in the allegations from Ford when thats not even whats cooking him.

Its that he lies about everything.
                          Quoted for truth

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            Nope, your own words.

It's pretty clear that you think regardless if he committed the crime, he should be excluded from consideration. Whatever issues you have with him are not germane to this particular discussion, since it's about this allegation.

And my point is that if he didn't commit the crime, it should be inadmissible. Why is this so hard to grasp?
                            That RESPONSE to someone you cherry picked ignores my full post regarding the allegations are not the point. The lies are.

Good job trying to prove a non point.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                              it's curious why anyone thinks this lady is credible. Supposed witnesses do not support her story and in fact support kavanaugh.

She can't get the year correct, can't remember what age she was, cannot remember specifics about the attack, on and on. Yet her word is good enough to destroy a guy's life.

She'd be laughed out of court if she ever got that far.

Btw - i asked my wife if anything like this had happened to ehr, and to my surprise, because she had never told me, it had. About the same age, two guys etc. She remembers every detail, vividly. And their names. Ford apparently cannot remember last week.

Here you go
                              http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/01/...ccusers-story/

trump said she is credible.

Now what????????

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                                That RESPONSE to someone you cherry picked ignores my full post regarding the allegations are not the point. The lies are.

Good job trying to prove a non point.
                                Yes, seems they only want to cherry pick anything about allegations, nothing about the lies he tells.

Comment

Working...
                                X