Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: So. Fla. For Sale Thread..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
    I'll get you those soon as I get out there. btw you could die the dark blue seats black.
    Did those front seats ever sell ?
    Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
    Alice the Time Capsule
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
    87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

WTB used rear brake rotor for E30, can pick up locally.
      Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

I got a very good condition orbital set of fronts if you find you need them. LMK. G.

Comment

thanks g.ruff. really need a rear to get the car driving. I will keep in mind. thanks.
          Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

91 325i convertible parts for sale.

Hello all, Some parts for sale below. Let me know if anyone needs anything else if S.FL

Passenger Front Fender (Alpine White II) orig paint. Good condition. 85.00 OBO

Drivers side Front Fender (Alpine White II) orig paint. Good condition. 85.00 OBO

Hood in ok condition. Alpine White II. 70.obo

Front Valance (No foglights or lip spoiler) 150.00 obo

Indigo Blue Rug good clean condition. 125.00

Weather seals on from A-pillar to back of doors in great condition. 75.00 both

Passenger and drivers door (Alpine White II) in great condition (complete minus upper trim and door lock) 85.00 obo each. (140.00obo) for both.

Passenger and Drivers side Rear C pillar windows with brackets and motors attached 50.00 each

Rear top lid. Alpine white with Blue insert. $40

Front Windshield. No gasket. $60.00

Steering wheel w/airbag. 65.00 obo

Stock suspension (4springs and 4 shocks) in ok condition. $50.00 (when your ready to return your lowered e30 back to stock :)

Pictures available upon request. Text 305-496-058 7
            sigpic

Comment

I know this is south Florida but I'm willing to pay shipping to savannah. I'm in need of an early model passenger window motor, a front windshield and a black rear lock strip. The junkyards here are picked clean. Thanks!
              "Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rugbyfan View Post
                I know this is south Florida but I'm willing to pay shipping to savannah. I'm in need of an early model passenger window motor, a front windshield and a black rear lock strip. The junkyards here are picked clean. Thanks!
                Sent you PM
                sigpic

Comment

Just got a line on a 92 E30 vert, 5 speed, black / tan, "no rust", needs AC. Asking is $3,500. Contact Max at 561-358-5656. Good Luck....... G.

Comment

The time has come to sell my E30. She's a 1988 325is, 206k, and automatic.

The car is in excellent condition with no rust on the body or underside the car. The original Alpineweiss paint still shines, although the lower valence and rear view mirrors have chips.

The suspension was refreshed less than 10k miles ago with these parts:

- Bilstein Sport struts, front and rear
                    - H&R Race springs, front and rear
                    - E30 M3 control arm bushings
                    - BMP trailing arm bushings
                    - Powerflex rear subframe mounts
                    - BMW Z3 steering rack
                    - AutoHaus AZ front strut mounts
                    - Ireland Engineering street adjustable camber plates
                    - Ireland Engineering drop hats
                    - Ireland Engineering rear shock mounts

17" x 7.5" Alpina replica wheels are on the car with 215/40/17 Nitto NT NeoGen ZR tires up front (40% tread) and 215/40/17 Pirelli P Zero Nero GT XL tires on the rear (90% tread). A full size spare (14" bottle cap) is in the trunk.

The car comes with a binder full of receipts and maintenance history from previous owners. Since I have owned the car, I have replaced the idle control valve, the battery and alternator, and the alternator belt and power steering belt. The driveshaft is starting to clunk under acceleration, so the center support bearing and guibo will have to be replaced down the road.

The driver's seat is in rough shape, but the rest of the interior is very clean. The dash has some cracks. The steering wheel is M-Tech 1, and it has ellipsoid headlights.

Pictures can be found here:
                    http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/5914958973.html

Comment

E30 Parts for Sale

I recently sold my E30 and now have a bunch of left over parts.

E30 Convertible Rear Speaker covers - 10 each
                      E30 Instrument Clusters (for parts, various condition) - 50 each
                      E30 Lower Dash (P/N 51161941830) - 125
                      E36 Armrest/center console - 40
                      E30 Valeo clutch (used, good condition) - 40
                      E30 Convertible top trim chrome (P/N 51131932798, 51131932799, 51131932800) - 125 for all three piece
                      E30 Manuals -15 each
                      E30 Emergency Brake Boot - 10
                      E30 Front License Plate Holder - 10

If you buy everything, the price is 250. Otherwise, the prices are above. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Shipping is not included in price. Thanks for your time.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Newbie in Palm Beach County

Hello Palm Beach e30s!

I just sold my Miata and bought an e30 at the end of December. I'm looking for someone to put on a convertible top and I need a couple of minor parts. Can anyone recommend good local source?

The car is a 92 325i in Alpine White III. Black top, grey interior. It's surprisingly nice under all the grime. Should be on the road in few weeks.

Hoping to meet some of you at the next Cars & Coffee in West Palm.

JG
                        Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
                        1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
                        Palm Beach County

Comment

Welcome! What parts are you looking for? If you need a shop to do work, Road N Race is really good and a lot of us use them.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                            Welcome! What parts are you looking for? If you need a shop to do work, Road N Race is really good and a lot of us use them.
                            Thank you Digitalwave!

I'd like:
                            - replacement switches for my dash with good lettering on them
                            - clean coolant overflow tank (mine is disgustingly yellowed)
                            - a clean Alpine White II trunk lid (preferably with third brake light)
                            - better sunvisors

Anybody have a convertible top installer to recommend?
                            Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
                            Palm Beach County

Comment

If the sunvisors are the same as a coupe, I've got a good set of those.

You'll want to buy the coolant tank new. They are about $60 I believe. Any used one is going to be yellowed as well.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                                If the sunvisors are the same as a coupe, I've got a good set of those.

You'll want to buy the coolant tank new. They are about $60 I believe. Any used one is going to be yellowed as well.
                                Thank you. Please PM me with an email address or phone number and we can set up a transaction. How much for the visors, please, assuming they fit?
                                Thank you,

JG
                                Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
                                Palm Beach County

Comment

Working...
                                X