Clear All

Autobahn CC Car Show

Windy City BMW Driving School and Car Show

Date: Saturday, May 21, 2016

Time: 11 am – 5 pm

Windy City BMW Car Show
    Date: Saturday, May 21, 2016
    Time: 11 am – 5 pm
    One week from today! Join us at Autobahn Country Club, the Chicago area’s exclusive private racetrack club! Bring your BMW, Mini, racecar or any make/model car to show at Autobahns beautiful facilities. Please register by clicking on the link below so we can reserve a spot for you. Cars will be parked on the lawn right inside the front entrance to the facility. The show is open to any car, but the focus will be on BMW’s, Mini’s and track or racecars.
    Enjoy the cars and the people in the car show corral, but make sure to explore the other Autobahn activities and enjoy the amenities of this private racetrack club.
    We are proud to announce we are a stop on the Bridgestone Tour and their rolling exhibit will be on site along with their experts to answer all your tire questions.Buy a set of tires and get them mounted and balanced for free! Come join us and spend the day watching CCA members drive their cars on a real racetrack, grab a lunch from the ACC food pavilion, try your hand at karting ($25 for 15 minutes), and stay for an Italian buffet style dinner (advance ticket purchase required), and visit with your new found friends.

Last edited by TrentW; 05-14-2016, 08:36 AM.

Was telling my wife about this event. She asked which car we should bring......I told her she should pick two!!

We attended an event at Autobahn last year. Everyone, including the kids, had a good time.

Do you know if there will be any test drives this year Trent?

Comment

Really wish my car was in shape to show. May still wander up to check it out sounds fun

'08 E90 328i Sport '04 E53 3.0 '02 E46 325i Sport '91 E30 325ic M-Technic

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
        Was telling my wife about this event. She asked which car we should bring......I told her she should pick two!!

We attended an event at Autobahn last year. Everyone, including the kids, had a good time.

Do you know if there will be any test drives this year Trent?
        Still coordinating with BMW NA on test drive vehicles, will post update asap.

Comment

Big update! The good folks at Bridgestone Tire have selected our event as part of their 2016 National Tour. Tire experts will be on site with demonstrations and experts to answer all of your tire questions. Buy a set of tires and get them mounted/balanced for free! This is one of only seven tour events to be held in the US, so don't miss it.

There will also be special treat for those who show up at 11:00. Details will be given on the day of the show. It will be fun. That is all.

Comment

I'm looking for some new cool vendors that can use some exposure for their products and would donate certificates, products, t-shirts, etc.

Any recommendations are welcomed.

Comment

Going to try and bring the nice car and the race car to this one.

Thanks Trent!

Comment

Racecar=excellent!

Trying to attract more racecars to this event. Don't have to be BMW's, old, new, domestic, Japanese, whatever. Batmobile would be cool.

Comment

Well, more of a track car than race car...but ya know. It has a full halo seat, rear roll cage, most of thr interior is gone and sticky tires so, it kinda qualifies.

Comment

Updated info. Be there before 11am for a special surprise!

Comment

Man I really need to knock all the leaks out of my E30, missing all these fun track events/shows.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Is anyone meeting up first someplace and caravanning to Joliet.

Comment

I have wife approval and will be bringing a car to show. The race car is in the shop getting the front subframe replaced with a reinforced one, so sadly, it will not be making an appearance.

Weather looks perfect. I'm looking forward to this!

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            Man I really need to knock all the leaks out of my E30, missing all these fun track events/shows.

If you let leaks stop you from bringing your e30 out, it will never see sun again!

Comment

Decided on bringing the vert to the show but she is rough. Maybe someone will be able to offer advice on getting her straightened out

Comment

Working...
                              X