Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WTS]Finally a solution to those missing BBS hubcaps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
    I talked to him and the waffles alone are $100 plus shipping. I am going to try and modify my waffles first.
    I guess that's the most economical route for now. Oh and your package has been sent! Sending you the tracking number

Comment

Still have two sets of these ready to go!

Comment

I bought a set of waffles for $45. So now I have everything except your adapters. I will post pics when I get them.
        How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

rzerob, did you get them?

Raja_Mongkut, do you still have these in stock? I need two sets.
          Originally posted by nervousmini
          Break My Wallet
          Bring My Wallet
          Bring Money With

and the M cars are a multiplier

regular repair Money * 3 = M3
          regular repair Money * 5 = M5
          regular repair Money * 6 = M6

Comment

Yes I got these. It took about three weeks to get them. But I have not installed them yet. I will update when I get these installed.

Comment

Good to know and will wait for your update. Now if only the seller would come back and sell some more.
              Originally posted by nervousmini
              Break My Wallet
              Bring My Wallet
              Bring Money With

and the M cars are a multiplier

regular repair Money * 3 = M3
              regular repair Money * 5 = M5
              regular repair Money * 6 = M6

Comment

Originally posted by samurai7 View Post
                Good to know and will wait for your update. Now if only the seller would come back and sell some more.
                He contacted me this week to make sure I received them. And to gauge how long it took for them to reach the states. So I am fairly confident he will sell more.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                  He contacted me this week to make sure I received them. And to gauge how long it took for them to reach the states. So I am fairly confident he will sell more.
                  Apologies as I wasn't subscribed to the thread to receive notifications, and yes I still am making these!

Just a heads up that shipping to the USA should be around 2-3 weeks, but tracking will be provided that you can use to monitor the progress of your package.

Comment

Anyone confirm these would work with IX rims. I think I read in the thread they should since only the waffle size is different between ix and non ix cars. So second question are the style caps/waffles that work with these adaptors available for ix’s

Comment

Locking mechanism is same for ix (15" euroweave) Vs non ix (14" euroweave). So yes, these work for a euroweave and as you can see the test subject for this adapter is indeed a 15" euroweave. I have ran a couple hundred km's on these adapters and they are absolutely secure.

The eBay link I posted a while back should lead you to the style of caps you need.

Comment

Just found this thread, an awesome solution.

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
                          Just found this thread, an awesome solution.
                          Thanks for the encouraging words!

Comment

Got a couple more sets for sale!

Comment

Have any buyers reviewed these yet? I already have a set of Euroweaves and a set of RZ/RG caps. I just want to hear someone confirm they fit well and lock good. Thanks
                              sigpic
                              January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                                Have any buyers reviewed these yet? I already have a set of Euroweaves and a set of RZ/RG caps. I just want to hear someone confirm they fit well and lock good. Thanks
                                Hey there, I'd like to humbly announce that to date only 1 R3V user (rzerob) has purchased these adapters to date, which is slightly disappointing because I truly believe that I have a decent product that can end the missing hubcap problem for good. I've checked with rzerob and he has told me that he hasn't had the time to install them just yet, but please stay tuned.

However I am confident in my product so much so that I am will to offer a money-back-guarantee in the event my adapter does not work as advertised. I hope this might instill some slight confidence in those which are still on the fence on making the purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X