This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
    Saw a lowered red early model at dicks on 45th a couple days ago. Then today I spotted a white late model 4 door with paint matched trim by huskey stadium, and a red one with a German flag painted fender on 45th.
    The German flag be me lol, it'll be gone soon thank god
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

Waved at a clean stock red vert on marginal way today.

Comment

Guy in a diamond schwarz late model head g south down i5 through Seattle around noon? Even had a r3v license plate frame lol
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

White e30 around 92nd and aurora:

Comment

Spotted late model gray 2 dr. Lowered with BBS reps, M Ave and 31st, Anacortes.

Comment

White one this morning in South hill, really slammed on 17's and had so much camber front and rear.

Comment

I saw a very nice black Coupe parked outside of Red Mill last night. It looked super clean.

Comment

My sister in law saw a clean red 4 door on gold bbs's towing a teal and white camp trailer where there was a boat that was on top to make more head room and helps with aero. The fucking boat comes off so you can use it!!!! It was awesome. I'm trying to put the pic up but tinypic isn't working

Comment

Just chatted with a nice new owner of a swapped 86 es in North Lake Stevens, wondering if there up here.

2006 Subaru WRX
                    1987 E30 Royalblau Metallic S52 OBDii
                    1982 VW Westfalia 1.5d-gone

Comment

Black '88 lowered on some mesh (I think?) wheels driving up 228th in Bothell. Your car looks slick, I gave you the thumbs up from the camaro.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                        My sister in law saw a clean red 4 door on gold bbs's towing a teal and white camp trailer where there was a boat that was on top to make more head room and helps with aero. The fucking boat comes off so you can use it!!!! It was awesome. I'm trying to put the pic up but tinypic isn't working

Wait.

What?

Yes, please post pix, I'm trying to picture this and can't wrap my head around the idea.
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Spotted this interesting specimen Thursday afternoon, in Mt Vernon.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Twin Rivers park Arlington 8/16, and yesterday. I've only been there twice and both times I come back to my e30 and this e30 parked next to me. You on here?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by RainRider; 09-02-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
                              Spotted this interesting specimen Thursday afternoon, in Mt Vernon.
                              Seems to be for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleStance View Post
                                Funny. Someone up here saw it at picnic. I missed it and the CL ad.

Comment

Working...
                                X