Style 32's for e36 5-lug conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Style 32's for e36 5-lug conversion?

Doing an e36 m3 5-lug conversion on my car and need some rim advice: Im looking at these 17x7.5 offset is 41 for the front, 17x8 for the rear. Can anybody help reassure me that these will work?
    -Doug

Those look soooo nice on e30's....

Sorry I cant help in the fitment department though.
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

For fitment, I would ask in the tire/wheel fitment thread.

Comment

yes they will fit.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

I really like those wheels. That auction is only for one wheel by the way.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

yeah those will fit. cant run the wider version without some serious fender rolling on e36 susp though.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

don't you know I am the poster child for this wheel choice? I mean, I am kind of a big deal here on R3V, lol jk.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
              HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
              **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Originally posted by clavinZERO View Post
                don't you know I am the poster child for this wheel choice? I mean, I am kind of a big deal here on R3V, lol jk.

fap fap fap fap

i still might try those on mine, but i am going to try to do something different first. i wish there were 16x8 et40ish wheels. know of any?

Comment

Factory E36 stuff should be that offset and diameter, but 8" wide might be hard to find in for a 16" wheel. Especially factory wheels.

Comment

Factory E36 stuff should be that offset and diameter, but 8" wide might be hard to find in for a 16" wheel. Especially factory wheels.
                    its true, but the only factory 16x8 stuff comes from 7-series cars, and therefore the wrong offset and CB. I am still tempted to get some hubcentric rings and put some et23 style 4's or 5's on my car and see how they fit. i would sacrifice having to raise my car or do some major fender rolling to have some style 4's on there.

edit for anyone who reads this: only the e39 CB is different. the 7-series wheels work, but have a very low offset.
                    Last edited by daniel; 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Are you running e36 or e30 parts? Those wheels are perfect...

Originally posted by alpinaclone
                      Since the real economy is in the shitter, I say we start our own.

This is how it works; you buy my junk, then I will buy more junk and so on so forth etc. etc. Think of the future of your children and buy my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ethirdy View Post
                        Are you running e36 or e30 parts? Those wheels are perfect...

:up:

Comment

:p

Comment

clavinZERO:

Do you know if it would be possible to run the style 32 in 17x8 (et20) and 17x9 (et22) with your suspension setup?

The people who seem to run these wheels are on e30 5 lug swap parts. Would the E36 M3 front and Z3 rear setup not work with these wheels? Is there any other swap that would allow for those wheels?

Thanks for your help.
                            (sell me your calypso red 2 door non-convertible e30!)

Comment

I came here to see what an e30 would look like on style 32 wheels, and left envious of this guys manicured lawn.

Comment

Working...
                              X