Kid1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid1

Bad Seller here!! Post the price for $250.00 shipped and i sent him paypal as soon as I notice the seat still for sale. after payment made he Told me that he posted the wrong price and he wants $370.00 shipped.OK fine!!
    I got the front sets and want the rear to match because of this looser selling!! Today I asked him to send me tracking number than he said he sold to another buyer!!!

What a looser on this forum!! Bad Bad Bad

Thank you

Almost brought an Mtech1 from this guy.

Comment

I had the complete opposite experience.

Bought a set of Recaro's from him a few weeks ago. Amazing deal for the set shipped, and I paid him through Paypal. After a few days for packing, he sent me a TNT tracking number, and they just arrived today.

Beautiful looking seats just as described!

I'd buy from him again without hesitation.

Seats in our shop after unpacking:

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Really like those seats! Mind if I ask what you paid?
        2016 F-150
        1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

Originally posted by E30-Ellerman View Post
          Really like those seats! Mind if I ask what you paid?
          He listed them on here for $550 shipped.

It was a hell of a deal, considering what usually just shipping alone around here is.
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
            He listed them on here for $550 shipped.

It was a hell of a deal, considering what usually just shipping alone around here is.
            Wow, great deal! Lucky you were able to snag them.
            2016 F-150
            1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

I'm 50/50 on this seller. He was a bit hard to communicate with due to a language barrier (which is not his fault at all). He was trying to answer my many questions. Ultimately misunderstandings led to some moments of anxiety about what I was going to receive, but it appeared things were ironed out after a few attempts. I made payment for a pair of front seats, and a rear seat which was to be reupholstered. A pair of sliders from "a friend" were part of the deal as well. A few days later, my money was refunded, the friend didn't have the sliders after all, and the rear seat couldn't be upholstered. Instead of waiting to see if I still wanted the seats, he said he had an offer on Ebay higher than my offer. I suppose he didn't do anything wrong, but it did leave a bad taste in my mouth.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Kid1 is an awesome seller. My friends and I bought many wheels and spoilers from him with no problems whatsoever.
                His prices are excellent as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                  I'm 50/50 on this seller. He was a bit hard to communicate with due to a language barrier (which is not his fault at all). He was trying to answer my many questions. Ultimately misunderstandings led to some moments of anxiety about what I was going to receive, but it appeared things were ironed out after a few attempts. I made payment for a pair of front seats, and a rear seat which was to be reupholstered. A pair of sliders from "a friend" were part of the deal as well. A few days later, my money was refunded, the friend didn't have the sliders after all, and the rear seat couldn't be upholstered. Instead of waiting to see if I still wanted the seats, he said he had an offer on Ebay higher than my offer. I suppose he didn't do anything wrong, but it did leave a bad taste in my mouth.
                  I had a similar experience.

I bought what was advertised as a Euro E36 3-spoke wheel which I was going to install on my E34. I received a 3-spoke E46 sport wheel (which you can easily find here in the US). I asked what we can do about it expecting a swap or some money back. He said it came out of a friends car and should mount up fine. Yes, it will physically bolt up but the slip rings are completely different and you can't even mount a slip ring to an E46 wheel without machining it. Nothing was ever worked out or even suggested by the seller and I just dropped it.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                  '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                  '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                  '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Bought a pair of rear style 32. Kept in communication, wheels arrived as described and shown in pics.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bought a set of rims from him too. Arrived via TNT (Fedex) and was in good shape as described.

Comment

Working...
                      X