No announcement yet.

Thinking about moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every part of australia is fantastic, except maybe adelaide... :)
    sigpic

- 1987 325e m20 6cyl manual -

Comment

come to perth mate..atleast we can still own and drive left hand drive car over here not like some part of australia...lol...

Comment

theres pros and cons for everywhere.

Im from melbourne and i would not live anywhere else.

My first hand opinion?

I have family in most states of australia and the only things that would make me stay east coast over perth would be that the rent is high, there are thousands like you already there (mining boom mostly) and at some stage it will stop and everyone will leave. Besides that perths great.

Nothing wrong with qld, brisbane nightlife was dead during the week which i found quite backwards to here in melbourne.

I dont like sydney besides the toll roads, terrible traffic, one way street city and the massive amount of money you pay to rent or buy a house.

Melbourne i am biased, travelling is not always an issue nor does everyone pay tolls. It takes me 15 minutes to get to the bmw dealer in the city where i work from 15 kays away for instance. Night lifes great, not everyone gets glassed lol and rents reasonably priced still (dare i say it one of the cheapest in the atates you mentioned) though inner city gets snapped up fast!

We have alot more speeding cameras and police looking at modified cars and i hate that, but that doesnt mean you cannot own one and get away with it (i have 3 heavily modified cars and never had any issues)

schooling is pretty good here too (gf is a primary school teacher)

welcome to ask any questions about melbourne if you have any.

Comment

Originally posted by x17x View Post
          come to perth mate..atleast we can still own and drive left hand drive car over here not like some part of australia...lol...
          didnt know that, thats pretty cool
          sigpic

- 1987 325e m20 6cyl manual -

Comment

You can drive an LHD car in VIC.

Comment

Working...
            X