h&r springs and shocks in vic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h&r springs and shocks in vic?

Where in victoria does a suspension joint sell h&r springs and bilstein shocks for a relatively good price?

Originally posted by raybk92 View Post
    Where in victoria does a suspension joint sell h&r springs and bilstein shocks for a relatively good price?
    Not going to happen... best way is to buy them in the US from the place that has the cheapest shipping.

I know my friend bought a H&R race/ billy sport combo off turner motorsport and had it shipped to oz
    90 318i M62B44 OBD1
    02 530i Touring (Airlift 3P)

Comment

ahhh ok thanks...if you dont mind me asking how much was the shipping? Do you suggest any other springs and shock combos that are just as good as H&R and bilstein in victoria ?

Comment

i got my H&R race springs and billie sports from turner motorsport in the US postage ended up being $240 so i bought a heap of crap to service the car,

timing belt, water pump, spark plugs ect so i could justify the spend on shipping. must say they were pretty good to deal with.

i think i paid about $700 for both springs and shocks, where as i was quoted $1500 from some suspension shop in melb.

that was about six months ago and i still havent put my springs in!!

Comment

Originally posted by purple haze View Post
          i got my H&R race springs and billie sports from turner motorsport in the US postage ended up being $240 so i bought a heap of crap to service the car,

timing belt, water pump, spark plugs ect so i could justify the spend on shipping. must say they were pretty good to deal with.

i think i paid about $700 for both springs and shocks, where as i was quoted $1500 from some suspension shop in melb.

that was about six months ago and i still havent put my springs in!!
          ahh ok cool thanks lol, cause I've got king springs but its starting to sag a little at the rear and it seems the h&r springs and billie sports are the most popular setup. Gotta save up!!

Comment

I got my H&R sports and billies from blunttech.com they are great to deal with as well. I think my package came in around $700 as well.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm running King sl springs and Koni sports, very happy with the setup. Konis are distributed in aus by Toperformance, Vermont VIC and set me back about $550 for the fronts (5 way adjustable) and $350 for the rears.

Comment

ok cool thanks, there are few options I can consider...

Comment

Working...
                X