No announcement yet.

Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are these available in early model DB fog light bulbs? Ordering a set for my US ellipsoids but also want brighter fogs
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Will this work with other Make - Toyota?

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
        are these available in early model DB fog light bulbs? Ordering a set for my US ellipsoids but also want brighter fogs

To my understanding, early and late models both use H3 which we carry. I suggest the R4 for fogs because we have more color temperature options and more than bright enough for fog lights. The R6 only comes in 6000K.

Originally posted by thmpr464 View Post
        Will this work with other Make - Toyota?

Yes, all bulbs are based on standard bulb types. All you need to know is the bulb type and verify you have a couple of inches of space behind the socket. another forum member "parkerbink" ordered the R6 H7 bulb for his Tacoma.

Also,

Our shipment came in so the last of the outstanding orders are shipping today. Sorry for the long wait. We now have R6 bulbs in H1 and 9006 ready to ship, as well as a selection of R4 bulbs.

Best Regards,
        Bryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
        LED Bulb Thread
        R6 LED Review

Comment

edit: fixed
          Last edited by wworm; 07-13-2017, 12:55 PM.
          1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Shadowline Motorsport - LED Headlight Bulbs from $65/Set for a limited Time)

I put in an order for a set of 9005 and 9006 bulbs and I was wondering if I could also throw a set of H3s in too before they ship (I drive a lot at night in the foggy hills of norcal). So far I havent gotten confirmation of shipping yet so I'm assuming they havent.

Hi,

I sent an email the other day and was going to follow up with you since I didn't receive a response yet. I had to order some more 9005(6)/4300K sets, the closest we had was a 5000K. They should arrive Monday/Tuesday. I will check my inventory but I think I only have the H3 in 5000K. If I don't have them, I will see if the manufacturer has some ready to ship with your 9005(6)/4300k bulbs.

Thanks,
            Bryon

Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
            LED Bulb Thread
            R6 LED Review

Comment

edit: fixed

Got it [emoji106]! Everything should ship Monday/Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks for your order
              Bryon

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
              R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
                Hi,

I sent an email the other day and was going to follow up with you since I didn't receive a response yet. I had to order some more 9005(6)/4300K sets, the closest we had was a 5000K. They should arrive Monday/Tuesday. I will check my inventory but I think I only have the H3 in 5000K. If I don't have them, I will see if the manufacturer has some ready to ship with your 9005(6)/4300k bulbs.

Thanks,
                Bryon

ahhh yeah I used amazon pay and i share an account with some friends so it must have gone to their email address instead of mine. lol whoops. I'm in no rush so just ship whenever you get everything back in stock. Thanks!
                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Shadowline Motorsport - LED Headlight Bulbs from $65/Set for a limited Time)

ahhh yeah I used amazon pay and i share an account with some friends so it must have gone to their email address instead of mine. lol whoops. I'm in no rush so just ship whenever you get everything back in stock. Thanks!

No worries, your order has shipped! I sent the tracking number via PM.

Thank you for your order!
                  B

P.S. Our 9005 and 9006 bulbs are interchangeable.

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                  R6 LED Review

Comment

Just a little bump!

We have a good selection of R4 and R6 bulbs available as well as the new R7.

We are working on our answer to updating the E30 lighting. You can see a preview on our Instagram Page. There is still a lot to be done but aiming to have a working pre-production set this summer.

We added Bitcoin as a additional payment option via BitPay. Other alternative payment options include Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.

Have a great day!
                    Bryon
                    Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                    R6 LED Review

Comment

I’m very interested in a set of r6! I have Bosch smileys.

Comment

Originally posted by hakstern View Post
                        I’m very interested in a set of r6! I have Bosch smileys.

We have H1, 9005/6, H3 R6 bulbs ready to ship. Please place your order on the website.

Thanks,
                        Bryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                        R6 LED Review

Comment

Hey. Looking to upgrade the stock halogen bulbs on my wife's 2014 328xi obviously without the adaptive xenon headlights. Do you guys have bulbs for the lows and highs?

Comment

Originally posted by Devin6315 View Post
                            Hey. Looking to upgrade the stock halogen bulbs on my wife's 2014 328xi obviously without the adaptive xenon headlights. Do you guys have bulbs for the lows and highs?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest! We have H7 for the highs/lows, and H8 if you want to upgrade the fogs. They are available in the R7 line led bulbs for sure, they are the most compact bulb we offer. Error cancellers are also available but I haven't tested them on your model. You can also code the car to eliminate the bulb error to make for a cleaner install. I used the Carly app on my Daughter's 2014 with no problem.

Thanks,
                            Bryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                            R6 LED Review

Comment

Thank you for the reply. Please shoot me a PM with pricing for the highs and lows. She has the msport bumper so no fogs. Also anything I would need to for no errors.

Comment

Will these allow my high-beams to work in conjunction with my HID low beams?

Comment

Working...
                                X