Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad you saved it! Beautiful car!

Comment

Thanks guys. Pretty soon I'm going to tackle oil leaks. Valve cover gasket, crank case ventilation hose, oil pan gasket, the "bitch tube"seals as well as do a cooling system flush and replacing thermostat. I'm also going to inspect all the hoses under the intake and do some thorough cleaning in the engine bay. May paint the valve cover and intake black to make the engine bay a bit appealing to the eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1992 325i Convertible - "project"
      1994 325is - Daily

Comment

I have also sourced one of the power motors I need for the top to become powered as opposed to me doing it manually. Hopefully by next spring I'll have it work properly

1994 325is - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by DBShiznit View Post

I realize this is my first post and on an old thread....

Great job on saving the car! Looking at the first photos, I had a feeling that red paint would clean up. Nice work! Beautiful car.

I just picked up a 1993 E30 Convertible in Alpine White. I noticed you swapped out the headlights. I love that look. Can you tell me what headlights you used? Did it require any retrofitting of wires, etc.? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by boomvader View Post
            I realize this is my first post and on an old thread....

Great job on saving the car! Looking at the first photos, I had a feeling that red paint would clean up. Nice work! Beautiful car.

I just picked up a 1993 E30 Convertible in Alpine White. I noticed you swapped out the headlights. I love that look. Can you tell me what headlights you used? Did it require any retrofitting of wires, etc.? Thanks!

I actually don’t have them mounted anymore but I picked them up on Craigslist. They were from another e30. Stock projectors but I had them installed with HIDs however I was able to install the HIDs without any splicing. I have a set of smileys from ecs tuning. Here’s an updated picture of the car today

Also as a small update I have done everything mentioned plus Z3 shifter with a zhp shift knob. Looks and feels so much better.

1994 325is - Daily

Comment

Working...
            X