Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    So i take it you have visited North Korea and have talked with military leaders and the civilians and know that they don't hate America and are only doing what they are told.
    "Of those killed, about 140 were senior officers in the country's government, military and ruling Korean Worker's Party."

"In 2015, Kim has his Defense Minister Hyon Yong Chol killed with an anti-aircraft gun at a military school in Pyongyang, in front of an audience."

" Two years earlier, in 2013, Kim Jong Un's uncle was executed for trying to overthrow the government, according to state media, which described him as a "traitor for all ages."

A new report claims North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has ordered 340 people to be executed since he came to power in 2011.

Yes, I can safely say that he hasn't exactly mastered winning the hearts and minds of his people, and he is successful in ruling with fear and arms. I can also safely assume it's wise to disregard any dimwit who's approach is "level them with a nuke". I guess someone actually thought all those parades they have were for the genuine love of the man who doesn't let them eat huh?

Comment

Why are you trying to defend a country thats trying to bomb us haha.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Because the country doesn't want to bomb us, the crazy guy in charge does.

I also don't want to see South Korea or Japan get screwed by this.

I do want to see the era of DPRK to come to an end. It's a real life 1984. However, I hope it comes about carefully and without unnecessary losses.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

canadian

Comment

Why are you trying to defend a country thats trying to bomb us haha.
            Because the millions of citizens his family have destroyed the lives of don't want to bomb us, his dynasty does.

This topic is clearly a few steps above your intellectual capacity, haha.

Comment

Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 08-12-2017, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                If you read between the lines, he's referencing nuclear war since that is what DPRK is threatening to do to Guam (which their ICBMs don't last during re-entry, so moot point).

The only real thing DPRK can do is use artillery against Seoul, and it would be devastating to South Korea, no doubt.

Then DPRK would summarily have their asses handed to them.
                no he isn't, he's talking about what a conventional conflict would look like.
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Trump Thread 2.0

Originally posted by cale View Post
                  Because the millions of citizens his family have destroyed the lives of don't want to bomb us, his dynasty does.

This topic is clearly a few steps above your intellectual capacity, haha.

It really not. Its just i could not give less of a f*ck about that country and the people in it. They would be of more use to the world if they weren't around in my opinion. Sorry that can eat not my problem. I had ribs last night and they were good. Call me arrogant for saying that if you want but I don't care.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

They would be of more use to the world if they weren't around in my opinion. Sorry that can eat not my problem. I had ribs last night and they were good. Call me arrogant for saying that if you want but I don't care.
                    This being written in crayon would be so fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                      This being written in crayon would be so fitting.

I can do one better I will write it in finger paint and put it on the fridge for my mommy and daddy to see.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                        no he isn't, he's talking about what a conventional conflict would look like.
                        Agree to disagree, why would you comment on what isn't being threatened.

As usual, we can't accept what doesn't fit out world view.

Tell me about how a president is horrible for not being at the white house because it's under construction.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Our military will never use another nuclear weapon if they can help it. Its silly to think that there is any chance of nuclear retaliation from us towards another country in the current day.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            Our military will never use another nuclear weapon if they can help it. Its silly to think that there is any chance of nuclear retaliation from us towards another country in the current day.
                            Ok so someone hits us with a nuke, then what are we supposed to do afterwards?

Deep down I'm a firm believer that there will never be a nuke launched at any country. It's just a show of force and chest pumping. The United States says we have 1765 nukes, Russia says they have 1400 and they are the world's biggest, and France says under their breath we have 34, le sigh

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              Agree to disagree, why would you comment on what isn't being threatened.
                              he's not commenting on what isn't being threatened, it's just that he cares about people from another country getting killed and having their infrastructure and economy destroyed, and you don't. to reiterate, i surmise that this is because you are only considering a strike on US-owned interests; and not the broader implications of such a conflict happening.

As usual, we can't accept what doesn't fit out world view.
                              yeah, i'm not going to apologize for having a worldview that involves empathy for other humans.

Tell me about how a president is horrible for not being at the white house because it's under construction.
                              at this point i care more about the actions of his supporters than his current location.

One woman died when a car plowed into marchers, and Virginia State Police said two people were killed when a helicopter crashed near Charlottesville. Dozens were injured in the day's violence.

they're now utilizing ISIS' tactics.
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                I was thinking about this a couple of days ago. In a scenario where our missile defenses fail to stop a nuclear strike on US soil we would probably end up retaliating with a small scale/tactical nuclear weapon. I say this simply because failing to retaliate in kind undermines the whole point of having a nuclear "deterrent" arsenal, which is to say you hit us, we'll hit back.

Am I saying that we should obliterate all of DPRK in the event of a nuclear strike on the US? No, not even a little bit, but we'd really have to do something more than conventional weapons allow.

OTOH, in the face of a full scale nuclear attack by another country I'd argue that retaliation is pointless as it would just needlessly destroy more people without gaining us one single thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X