• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reminisced on my E30 today.

It being in storage and all.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Drove mine to work today. This past weekend, I removed all of the tar from the trunk. I should be swapping out the seats in the next few days.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I flipped my tires over to the whitewall side and applied a set of those self-stick pin stripes with the swirls and curves on the end. Tomorrow I am going to paint my basketweaves with gold spray paint.

Comment

Looked at it as I walked past, leaving for work.
          Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
          That Guy.
          03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

i replaced my steering rack, hoses, tie rods, fuel lines, and got an alignment friday and saturday. sunday i autocrossed the hell out of it.

today? just drove it to work.
            Jay

Comment

I put the interior back in the 'vert, cleaned the carpets 1 more time for good measure and re-installed all the trunk carpeting.

Comment

The dogs pee'd on it.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I'm about to go change the alternator, alternator belt, and put a new battery in. Oil change too. Then I'll get to drive it for the first time in over a month.

edit: forgot that I have new floormats from bavauto that will go in and I'm taking out the ashtray and putting in a storage bin thingy, and replacing the glove box latch with the keyless type.
                  Last edited by mjg23bmw; 08-21-2007, 11:16 AM. Reason: added

Comment

Realized that i didn't swap the chip when i swapped in the 7k iS tach and that it was the cause of no apparent rev limiter and me thinking i had a 4.10 diff on my car because i could only reach 20 in first. So i put in the right chip and went for a slippin and slidin test drive cause its been raining all morning.
                    97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
                    2001 330ci 5 speed
                    83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

I cleaned my AFM and replaced my ICV in my eta. Idles nicer and r3vs better. :)
                      :: PNW Crew ::
                      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I started to wire in the rear fog on my schwarz, then it started to rain so i went back inside.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I broke my shitty rusty exhaust on a speed bump going about 1/1000th mph. Made a note that now a moderate to heavy (over bumps) scraping sound is now normal for my car. Finally ordered a muffler ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                            Walked past it in the garage, jumped into the M3 and went to work.

I've driven the E30 once in almost 2 months now, since I got the E36. I rather like it this way, makes the drive feel more important.

Jay
                            I concur. Not driving it everyday makes it that much more fun when I do drive it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I saw them for the first time in weeks.
                              Current Cars
                              2014 M235i
                              2009 R56 Cooper S
                              1998 M3
                              1997 M3

Comment

Tried to register it today but you know how it goes at the DMV, there's always something missing! Also lost an auction on Ebay for an analog clock...oh well, tomorrow's another day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X