No announcement yet.

People with Flickr accounts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was $50, with a one-time 30% discount if you sign up before the end of the month so ~$3/month for the first year
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      of course this happens shortly after I move over all of my pics from photobucket... Ive heard about it but havent gotten the message
      My thoughts exactly.

This sucks
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

So who has an alternative spot rather than flickr. I've only got 14692 pics on there that are mostly going to be wiped out. I can't justify spending $ on a place to park pics so I can link them elsewhere when I can build my own site and host them for the same if not less. (Now to figure out how to build my own site...)

Yeah I'm not at all happy about this. I've shared thousands of pics in dozens of places that are all going to vanish. Epic fail.

Will
        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
        '88 BMW M3

Comment

You're going to have to pay somebody for the storage of nearly 15,000 pictures plus the bandwidth to view them and your website. I'm not aware of any way $50 a year can be beat for that.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
          X